TB + AB + Mike Evans = Super Bowl

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
It's amazing the cognitive dissonance that allows human beings to lament about how a great receiver like Odell Beckham Jr can be held back by bad QB play but think Jameis TDs and yards are because his WRs (Evans, Godwin, Howard) made him look good.

I love Tom Brady. He's the greatest of all time when it comes to playing the QB position, but right now Jameis Winston is the more talented QB and I can see Tom struggling to get the ball to them in the manner that Jameis did.

Jameis had a turnover problem but the offensive line was awful and the pass defense was one of the worst in the league. The Bucs had one of the greatest run defenses of all time last year but that doesn't matter when your pass defense is a sieve.

I think this team is getting a lot of hype now and unless their defense improves and they get a better run game, I don't see them winning a superbowl.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
It's amazing the cognitive dissonance that allows human beings to lament about how a great receiver like Odell Beckham Jr can be held back by bad QB play but think Jameis TDs and yards are because his WRs (Evans, Godwin, Howard) made him look good.

I love Tom Brady. He's the greatest of all time when it comes to playing the QB position, but right now Jameis Winston is the more talented QB and I can see Tom struggling to get the ball to them in the manner that Jameis did.

Jameis had a turnover problem but the offensive line was awful and the pass defense was one of the worst in the league. The Bucs had one of the greatest run defenses of all time last year but that doesn't matter when your pass defense is a sieve.

I think this team is getting a lot of hype now and unless their defense improves and they get a better run game, I don't see them winning a superbowl.

And where they are in the draft, all of the top OL will be gone when they pick so they either either need to trade up to get one of them or they better find one in free agency.

Better call Washington and ask what it will take to get Trent Williams.

Last edited:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I know Brady demanded AB but I cant imagine AB has any good relationships w anyone who was on Pittsburgh's staff back when he was there

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
AB will sign for whatever right now. The other weapons are already there.

It’s not the fact that he will sign for whatever. It’s more so that a team is hesitant to sign him as he will be put on the commissioners exempt list and eventually suspended as soon as it happens. It’s rather fukked as he arguably has already served his suspension, but teams and the league doesn’t view it that way.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
So yall really think Arians will put up with AB's dumb shyt? :mjlol:

Also at this point, Godwin would be the better play.

They might as well just sign him for something just so it can be pressure on the league to hurry and make a decision.

I’m surprised that no team hasn’t. Even if it’s for the minimum, it wouldn’t hurt the team financially and I think he can still practice with the team during this suspension.