TDE boss Punch Tiffith with major expectations..

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Can Kendricks new album hit the first week platinum mark ? Is his buzz really that strong ? Are you buying ?

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
whatever happened to the "real" single that was supposed to drop after "i"?

:sas2:

Kendrick does has his mind in the right place tho, so I dont mind him being a plant and product of press whirlwinds to astroturf opinion.

I already know I am going to play this album in its entirety before I even take the Migos "album" seriously.

so hey, if the foogazi is what it took to give us something that looks like a classic in mainstream hip-hop in 2015 Im all for it:yeshrug:

the only thing that worries me is the same plant/force feeding that happens with Kendrick can easily happen with an artist who actually sux...

I can see the headlines now

"Quavo's Solo Album Is Like A 2017 Illmatic"

#Pray4HipHop

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
whatever happened to the "real" single that was supposed to drop after "i"?

:sas2:

Kendrick does has his mind in the right place tho, so I dont mind him being a plant and product of press whirlwinds to astroturf opinion.

I already know I am going to play this album in its entirety before I even take the Migos "album" seriously.

so hey, if the foogazi is what it took to give us something that looks like a classic in mainstream hip-hop in 2015 Im all for it:yeshrug:

the only thing that worries me is the same plant/force feeding that happens with Kendrick can easily happen with an artist who actually sux...

I can see the headlines now

"Quavo's Solo Album Is Like A 2017 Illmatic"

#Pray4HipHop

:dahell: You ain't saying shyt
You all over the place