Tech N9ne feat. Eminem & Krizz Kaliko - Speedom(Worldwide Choppers 2)

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
This goes hard what the fukk are u two talking about???

I'm digging the lil stab at Kanye from Em.

The beat is garbage. It's just all over the place and chaotic. nikkas rapping 100 miles per hour trying to overcompensate for this terribly formatted clusterfukk of a song.

Sounds like some song suburban white kids that don't like rap that are strung out on Crystal Meth would listen to in their bedroom when they're going through a panic fit.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The beat is garbage. It's just all over the place and chaotic. nikkas rapping 100 miles per hour trying to overcompensate for this terribly formatted clusterfukk of a song.

Sounds like some song suburban white kids that don't like rap that are strung out on Crystal Meth would listen to in their bedroom when they're going through a panic fit.

I'm high this very second and I'm multitasking.....I had earphones on and I just let the song play....It was banging in my earphones. The song added to my high...Didn't take anything away from my high like what Junior Mafias first album did when I listened to it for the first time while high. Listening to it now and it still bangs. Its a good 3 1/2 mic song. I think the chorus is weak tho....The Chorus kinda throws things off.....Isn't that the Missy beat tho? Ha! They took Missys beat and flipped it....Im fukking with that beat.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought Eminem's part was awful. But thought the rest of the song was dope and showed skill.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've got Tech N9n's discography, will have to revisit it. I know he's a skilled MC but some of his songs aren't my personal taste, I want to try again though cause at least he's skilled...