TechCrunch Editor: The End of Elon

ALMIGHTY GOD

Omnipotent. Omniscient. Omnipresent.
Daps
Reppin
all of creation
Based on what? What did he claim that wasn’t his… what steez did he bite from?
said he was an engineer, isnt, said he founded tesla, didnt. sued and legally fought for the right to be called founder. said he started ai. didnt, been around for ever. the list goes on and on and on. theres no way youre this ignorant about this guy. NO WAY.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Elon is a bozo but I simply don’t see the “end” of anything especially at a time when he’s selling the #1 vehicle in the world, is the worlds richest man and the government is relying on his company to put stuff into space on a regular basis.

Will his popularity waver? Of course. But he’s surrounded by an army of some of the smartest people on the planet who are pushing innovation while he has his fingers in a little bit of everything. Dude found a way to boost himself by doing things most didn’t have the bandwidth to stick with — and he’s turned into a bully along the way.

If anything we’ve gotten a taste of how a ringmaster behaves and at times is simply not pretty.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I was big on Elon prior to 2018. Dude is a fraud, who skated by on being white and in the right place at the right time. I don't even call people on that often, but dude is white privilege personified.

He's not very smart. Like slightly above average, rich childhood, and in the right place at the right time. Being autistic worked in his favor because he "looked the part". I legit know people who went to jail smarter than him.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
said he was an engineer, isnt, said he founded tesla, didnt. sued and legally fought for the right to be called founder. said he started ai. didnt, been around for ever. the list goes on and on and on. theres no way youre this ignorant about this guy. NO WAY.

That's my point.... It was public knowledge that he wasn't a founder of Tesla...... He got on social media and stated some things that were fugazi, but you need to ask yourself why was it never refuted by the actual founders in a major public way....... I don't know about the A.I shyt, but he did play a huge roll in paypal taking off....... and you don't need a degree to be an engineer.....

and you don't need a degree to be an engineer.... that's like saying Zuckerberg and Sean Parker aren't engineers because they didn't graduate college.....

ALMIGHTY GOD

Omnipotent. Omniscient. Omnipresent.
Daps
Reppin
all of creation
That's my point.... It was public knowledge that he wasn't a founder of Tesla...... He got on social media and stated some things that were fugazi, but you need to ask yourself why was it never refuted by the actual founders in a major public way....... I don't know about the A.I shyt, but he did play a huge roll in paypal taking off....... and you don't need a degree to be an engineer.....

and you don't need a degree to be an engineer.... that's like saying Zuckerberg and Sean Parker aren't engineers because they didn't graduate college.....
kill yourself fakkit. go suck elons boer dikk and off yourself. take your worthless mother with you.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
kill yourself fakkit. go suck elons boer dikk and off yourself. take your worthless mother with you.

And this is why you can't have adult conversations on this site..... Herb ass wanna be nikkas like this exposing themselves as the irrelevant NPCs they are in real life........ Couldn't come from my seed...... :whew: And look at his screen name... :smh: We living in the last..............................................

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
He’s not a fraud perse…. But he is definitely propped up for reasons unknown

He's a fraud, and I say this as someone who made close to 200k off of Tesla. He pumped Tesla up as a tech company that was on the verge of autonomous driving.

If it wasn't for government contracts/subsidies her would never have a profitable business. PayPal wasn't even a profitable business while he was at the the helm. Him buying Twitter screwed up the Steve jobs image and I don't think he'll recover.

Last edited:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

Even his degree in physics is suspect but he managed to skate by for the longest without people looking into it. If he was an employee he'd get fired for misrepresenting his resume

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Glad I read some of these comments. I thought he was a programmer at his early ventures, but looks like not. And I guess from how he talked about what needed to be done at twitter, I should have figured that out.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Familiarity breeds contempt.

We know damn near every move the guy makes and exactly what he thinks. That diminishes his legend simply by humanizing him.

In top of THAT he's an idiot and a bigot. SOHH points off for the actual mindset as well as the fact that we have so much access.

Maybe social media is killing the very idea of a celebrity.. at least the part where we "celebrate" them. Into the future they are just propped up for us to throw tomatoes at.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Glad I read some of these comments. I thought he was a programmer at his early ventures, but looks like not. And I guess from how he talked about what needed to be done at twitter, I should have figured that out.
He was a programmer and was very hands-on at both Tesla and SpaceX. You can watch the videos where he goes into details about their rocket designs on YouTube.

I understand what type of thread this is though . So I just say do your own research

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
He was a programmer and was very hands-on at both Tesla and SpaceX. You can watch the videos where he goes into details about their rocket designs on YouTube.

I understand what type of thread this is though . So I just say do your own research
elon didn't even know what git was when he took over twitter. he is not a programmer... at least not a 21st century one.

https://www.businessinsider.com/dogecoin-creator-says-elon-musk-grifter-who-couldnt-run-code-2022-5