Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
:whoa: y'all are wilding
Teen Titans GO does get far too much hate though, the show is funny as hell and they get away with wayyy too much fukkery for a kids show :mjlol:

ZMBTtRV.gif
:dead:

cyborg beating his meat over raven’s legs
86c.gif

Beast boy fingering a pie and raven likes it
bb1.gif

They been nasty as hell & the kids don’t even know it

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Teen Titans GO does get far too much hate though, the show is funny as hell and they get away with wayyy too much fukkery for a kids show :mjlol:

ZMBTtRV.gif
:dead:
cyborg beating his meat over raven’s legs
86c.gif

Beast boy fingering a pie and raven likes it
bb1.gif

They been nasty as hell & the kids don’t even know it
It's a great throw back to other DC animated shows that got away with adult jokes that we didn't get as a kid, but as an adult....

:mjlol:

Why

Superstar
Daps
It’s aight.I could do without the sus ass shyt.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

I think the main problem is people wanted it to be a continuation of the OG show. Since it was never that (or intended to be), people hate.

If you just take the show for what it is and stop expecting it to be Teen Titans Season 6, it's pretty funny at times.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I think the main problem is people wanted it to be a continuation of the OG show. Since it was never that (or intended to be), people hate.

If you just take the show for what it is and stop expecting it to be Teen Titans Season 6, it's pretty funny at times.
The initial hate stemmed from young justice getting cancelled and this getting picked up.