Tell me if im tripping

Apprentice

everybody in the world needa lul tim
Daps
Reppin
DMV
My mans copped a Pit, it's like 2-3 months old at this point

Everytime I'm in the crib, the lil nikka be wilding; biting at me, jumping at me. They be telling him shyt this nikka don't be listening. I've told em multiple times they gotta discipline this dog, they'll put him in the cage for 5 minutes when he does some shyt then he'll cry the whole time so they just let him out. I know nikkas be different, but if my family had a guest over and my dog started wilding then my family would handle it and that would be that. These nikkas be seeming like they not trying to make the dog sad or angry.

I'm trying to be a respectful nikka here and not touch the dog, but Ima keep it a 100 if it bites me and it pierces my skin I'm kicking that lil nikka. Am I tripping or there be nikkas who get dogs and just don't know how to handle them?

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I am as antidog as you will find on this forum...

But its his house. And its the dogs house more than it is your house. Yeah you can request him to put it up but if he says no... he says no.

If it was me, i would be like "im not coming over unless that uncontrollable demon is locked up"

If my friend says "naw hes family" then im no longer coming over. Simple as that.

But you cant tell another man what to do in his own house. Even if hes bullshyttin (which your friend is)

Daps
Reppin
NYC

But its his house. And its the dogs house more than it is your house. Yeah you can request him to put it up but if he says no... he says no.

If it was me, i would be like "im not coming over unless that uncontrollable demon is locked up"

If my friend says "naw hes family" then im no longer coming over. Simple as that.

But you cant tell another man what to do in his own house. Even if hes bullshyttin (which your friend is)

This
You must emphasize the bolded

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL

You live there ?

That’s not your house so no I wouldn’t hit the dog. Yeah I would go over there

Fukk all that shyt, I'm saying whatever the fukk I wanna say, no matter whose house it is.

If it bites me, it's getting shot on sight

Apprentice

Daps
Reppin
DMV
Fukk all that shyt, I'm saying whatever the fukk I wanna say, no matter whose house it is.

If it bites me, it's getting shot on sight
For me personally its just a respect thing

If it was my crib and my dog was tweakin im gon handle it

These nikkas was laughin it off like they was watch a chris rock sketch or sum shyt

Everything would get real unfunny if i hit the nikka doe :francis:

Apprentice

Daps
Reppin
DMV
Why isn't he disciplining the dog?
Not sure, everything he does they say the same shyt

“He’s just a puppy”

Im like ard nikka, this how you build bad behaviors doe

It be lookin like to me like the dog got them nicked