Tell Me Something Good (DAPS+REP for all that contribute)

Daps
I recently stopped eating my co workers lunch that they leave during the day , i actually blamed it on the guy who cant speak english good and got off scott free.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Talked on the phone to one of my close homies I haven't spoken to in months. Laughed at some life changes he's gone through since we last spoke and kicked some growing and evolving philosophy. Crazy how he spoke power to and reaffirmed some things I needed to hear. As if that conversation was supposed to happen.

Meditated for 40 minutes and made my wife feel really good about herself with some compliments from the heart. Been trying to be more present lately and love her for real, and not just in the day-to-day small talk and token expressions it's so easy to fall into.

Knocked out another script for a Web series me and my boy are shooting in January. I moved to LA 3 years ago to write for TV and have gotten a lot of close calls with stuff, like making it to the finals of new writer programs at networks like WB. Tired of not being on, so this Web series is a big step for taking control and putting myself on. It feels good to be putting my heart into something that's actually going to come to fruition in the form of a finished product to give the world. And my boy's friend who has done some dope shyt is shooting it for free and has passion and so many ideas after reading the pilot. Blessed to be alive.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I found an awesome podcast about mental hygiene by some black people that inspired me to get back into journaling and meditation.

I came down to NC to help my mother regroup. We've been cleaning out my brother's house after the old tenants left it a mess.

I've realized, I've been stressing these last few months. Finally, climbed out of some deep doo-doo. Still going throuh stressful situations,but I will not let it get the best of me. I'm moving forward one small step at a time.

I love your posts :hug:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Talked on the phone to one of my close homies I haven't spoken to in months. Laughed at some life changes he's gone through since we last spoke and kicked some growing and evolving philosophy. Crazy how he spoke power to and reaffirmed some things I needed to hear. As if that conversation was supposed to happen.

Meditated for 40 minutes and made my wife feel really good about herself with some compliments from the heart. Been trying to be more present lately and love her for real, and not just in the day-to-day small talk and token expressions it's so easy to fall into.

Knocked out another script for a Web series me and my boy are shooting in January. I moved to LA 3 years ago to write for TV and have gotten a lot of close calls with stuff, like making it to the finals of new writer programs at networks like WB. Tired of not being on, so this Web series is a big step for taking control and putting myself on. It feels good to be putting my heart into something that's actually going to come to fruition in the form of a finished product to give the world. And my boy's friend who has done some dope shyt is shooting it for free and has passion and so many ideas after reading the pilot. Blessed to be alive.

What a great post to wake up to :banderas:. Thanks for sharing.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
An old friend just launched a therapist referral website for black folks and people of color this morning. I know a couple other of the therapists that are listed on the site too. It mainly serves the Northern California region from the looks of it.

Therapists of Color | Home

Last edited:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Lots of beef has been popping off lately. Tis the holiday season, thus the year is coming to a close. Let's try and mend some fences before the new one starts, whether it be online or in real life. I know with all the fukkery going on irl, it's hard maintain, but the cooler head will always prevail.

Let's share some accomplishments, proud moments, or just anything that put a smile on your face or a little pep in your step recently. I know there's still a lot of good out there.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
We need a Good News thread. This shyt stressing me out.:mjcry:

It's me and my daughter's bdays this weekend, and we both got a bunch of days off because of the 'ronas. My wife works from home too, so we're all gonna get a lot of time together. Fortunately we all get along really well lol

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It's me and my daughter's bdays this weekend, and we both got a bunch of days off because of the 'ronas. My wife works from home too, so we're all gonna get a lot of time together. Fortunately we all get along really well lol

Wish I had something to contribute but that put a smile on my face.