Tell me why the DNC should listen to Bernie again?

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
They should listen to him because he's the candidate of the youth.

I always find Nap's Bernie tirades funny because he conveniently ignores the fact that Bernie's campaign was sabotaged purposefully because Hillary wasn't a strong enough candidate to set herself apart.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“President Trump thinks he’s a tough guy because he’s taking on farm workers who make nine or ten bucks an hour; he’s a tough guy because he can throw moms and dads out of this country,” Sanders said, the Huffington Post reports.

“Well, I say to Mr. Trump, ‘If you’re such a tough guy, why don’t you take on the insurance companies and the drug companies and Wall Street.’”

fukk hillary clinton, down to her very last breath. which cant come soon enough

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bern isn't doing the left any favors with his grandstanding TBH
yeah, god forbid he go meet with americans and speak out on their issues while your whore-queen is tucked away in her million dollar mansions counting Foundation residuals. all while trump is making himself and republicans look bad by not actually doing anything to follow through for his voters

shutup, dikkhead :camby:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
yeah, god forbid he go meet with americans and speak out on their issues while your whore-queen is tucked away in her million dollar mansions counting Foundation residuals. all while trump is making himself and republicans look bad by not actually doing anything to follow through for his voters

shutup, dikkhead :camby:
He's a senator... :stopitslime:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's a senator... :stopitslime:
and what's hillary, chopped liver?

i mean obviously the answer to that is yes, but she was poised to be the most powerful person on the planet only months ago. it just re-affirms that she wasnt running because she cares about the american people, while thats exactly why sanders was running

fukk hillary, and fukk this garbage thread

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
and what's hillary, chopped liver?

i mean obviously the answer to that is yes, but she was poised to be the most powerful person on the planet only months ago. it just re-affirms that she wasnt running because she cares about the american people, while thats exactly why sanders was running

fukk hillary, and fukk this garbage thread
What do you mean? It's been three months after the Inauguration. She's given a few speeches, supported a few causes, and was even present for the NY state signing of their education law that was almost identical to the one she campaigned on.

I'm not sure how much you're looking for her to do as a private citizen, but I can't imagine you're suggesting it's somehow bad that a Senator is more active than a citizen. Is she even employed?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What do you mean? It's been three months after the Inauguration. She's given a few speeches, supported a few causes, and was even present for the NY state signing of their education law that was almost identical to the one she campaigned on.

I'm not sure how much you're looking for her to do as a private citizen, but I can't imagine you're suggesting it's somehow bad that a Senator is more active than a citizen. Is she even employed?
but shes not just 'some citizen' :deadjay:

i guess im responding to the obvious tone of this thread, which is 'the hillary doctrine is the right way for the DNC' :yeshrug:

so we'll keep it simple. the DNC should listen to bernie because he's the most popular politician in the country :dwillhuh:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
They should listen to him because he's the candidate of the youth.

I always find Nap's Bernie tirades funny because he conveniently ignores the fact that Bernie's campaign was sabotaged purposefully because Hillary wasn't a strong enough candidate to set herself apart.
Bernie was not sabotaged.