Telltale Games: Guardians Of The Galaxy

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
Free trial for it on XB1. Gone see what it's talking about later. Batman was kinda weak to me. I played through it just cause I wanted to finish but some episodes had me bored. I like The New Frontier so far though.

Sonny Bonds

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I like a lot of Telltale's games, but some times they feel like fan fiction.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Well I'll wait for you to tell me breh. I normally do enjoy them but I'm kinda hesitant on this one
Honestly this shyt is dope :manny: if you like telltale and guardians you'd like this shyt. takes a little to get used to Peter not being Chris Pratt but the voice actors do a great job here. rocket and drax are really good imo. you can tell they didn't have the budget to get the best songs but there have been a couple jams

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i enjoyed the 1st episode

although while playing it did make me want a great marvel game to play on the likes of Ultimate Alliance.

A marvel game not lego based

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
i enjoyed the 1st episode

although while playing it did make me want a great marvel game to play on the likes of Ultimate Alliance.

A marvel game not lego based

:stopitslime: Exactly. Marvel's video game department continues to half step and bullshyt with these weak ass genre type games instead of giving us some quality action-adventure/ action rpg piff. shyt is completely inexcusable.

Groot

Guarding the Galaxy
Daps
Reppin
Planet X
We
Are
Groot?!?!
:dwillhuh:

@Groot

WE ARE GROOT!!!
:blessed: