Tennessee lb car vandalized by Trump supporter

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
If this is true, I wonder why did this happen? Did they see him with a white woman, or they didn't know he was a football player?

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
MLK is a great man. You're stretching his quote pretty far. Intensity of mobs isn't anything indicative of racism as a whole in any of those places listed. If that is still the case then the South - with the most active hate groups - would reign supreme, knocking over the 10-S-E isn't as bad the major cities idea.

Racist crimes can be found pretty much anywhere in the US, and I bet the correlation is where there's more people living you'd have more crimes relates to racism as a byproduct. News articles of XYZ doesn't hold as much weight as actual data does, which leads me to this...

Segregation extends from years of immigration and transgressed into a not-so-subtle racist tactic during black migration (from a far worse South, duh). Even whites were segregated from other whites depending on country of origin for a long time and in some places still are. I agree that withstanding segregation is a sore on major cities, but it isn't as easy to filter out because A) the cities living layouts don't make it easy and B) people like to stick with their own kind. I still nonetheless agree it's a problem that was abused to oppress.

Lastly, there's a reason so many African-Americans fled the South, even in MLKs times. Northern and Western areas - mostly major cities - are more accepting and better for monitories, namely African-Americans. Northern cities provided better jobs. There wasn't as much physical racism. And there was much better support.

Chicago notably the most powerful political hub for African-Americans, owned businesses, and media across the USA. Black Panthers, Johnson publishing, Harpo, just as some examples of such. Not so much the case now which - depending on how you look at it - is either good or bad. I for one enjoy the fact that African-Americans (and other minorities at that) can succeed in places beyond the Northern major cities. The bothersome part about is that initial places I feel should still have that success, but I wouldn't lay it down to oppression in the city as much as success is achievable elsewhere.

On the 10-E-C topic, it's well known the south (yes, Tennessee included) has had it's race issues. Historically, the southern states have had the worst times accepting blacks. Racist crimes were much more intense and common in the south with casual burnings, lynchings, beatings, improper imprisonments, etc. Even in modern times the rejection of the Confederate flag is a road paved for racist backlash. There's significantly more active hate groups down south to this day.

In the South (and tbh most places with very sparse living), it's ingrained as a community problem, and will continue to be that way for a while due to history. You'll find much less of that in Northern major cities, guaranteed.

Man I was born in the South. I grew up in Chicago. My parents moved to Chicago in the 1960's. I lived in Chicago for my whole entire life until recently when I returned back South. That means that I went to preschool, grammar school, high school, college and graduate school in Chicago. I enlisted in the military in Chicago and returned home to Chicago after my time was up. I know all about damn Chicago. Chicago is the most fukked up racist City in America. Stop selling bullshyt!!

Fwiw, I have been throughout the South and I have never ever stepped foot in a Southern City that was as racist and as fukked up as Chicago. The only cities that I thought came close to Chicago for racism were New York and Los Angeles.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
fukk that it need to be some ass whoopings handed out. This ain't something we need to be turning the cheek on

Trump can't save these CACS from getting stomped out for this bullshyt. We can nip this shyt in the bud breh, it ain't gotta get worse

I agree i'm just saying you knooooow this shyt is gonna get worse and these cacs only gonna do it when we arent around.

ATearInMyEye

#KnicksTape
Daps
Reppin
Def Valley
It was nice of whoever did that to write with soap so it could just be wiped off with his hands and not spray painted on the body with the windows smashed..
rNfVLkS.jpg

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
MLK is a great man. You're stretching his quote pretty far. Intensity of mobs isn't anything indicative of racism as a whole in any of those places listed. If that is still the case then the South - with the most active hate groups - would reign supreme, knocking over the 10-S-E isn't as bad the major cities idea.

Racist crimes can be found pretty much anywhere in the US, and I bet the correlation is where there's more people living you'd have more crimes relates to racism as a byproduct. News articles of XYZ doesn't hold as much weight as actual data does, which leads me to this...

Segregation extends from years of immigration and transgressed into a not-so-subtle racist tactic during black migration (from a far worse South, duh). Even whites were segregated from other whites depending on country of origin for a long time and in some places still are. I agree that withstanding segregation is a sore on major cities, but it isn't as easy to filter out because A) the cities living layouts don't make it easy and B) people like to stick with their own kind. I still nonetheless agree it's a problem that was abused to oppress.

Lastly, there's a reason so many African-Americans fled the South, even in MLKs times. Northern and Western areas - mostly major cities - are more accepting and better for monitories, namely African-Americans. Northern cities provided better jobs. There wasn't as much physical racism. And there was much better support.

Chicago notably the most powerful political hub for African-Americans, owned businesses, and media across the USA. Black Panthers, Johnson publishing, Harpo, just as some examples of such. Not so much the case now which - depending on how you look at it - is either good or bad. I for one enjoy the fact that African-Americans (and other minorities at that) can succeed in places beyond the Northern major cities. The bothersome part about is that initial places I feel should still have that success, but I wouldn't lay it down to oppression in the city as much as success is achievable elsewhere.

On the 10-E-C topic, it's well known the south (yes, Tennessee included) has had it's race issues. Historically, the southern states have had the worst times accepting blacks. Racist crimes were much more intense and common in the south with casual burnings, lynchings, beatings, improper imprisonments, etc. Even in modern times the rejection of the Confederate flag is a road paved for racist backlash. There's significantly more active hate groups down south to this day.

In the South (and tbh most places with very sparse living), it's ingrained as a community problem, and will continue to be that way for a while due to history. You'll find much less of that in Northern major cities, guaranteed.
MLK saw the "silent" impact of institutionalized and structural racism up north. complete opposite of the overt, in your face cism in the south. He wasn't prepared for it based on his comments and was still working on tackling it before he passed.

I don't think he ever reconciled how to handle it.

Daps
Fake

- No damage to the car i.e. busted windows, slashed tires, scratches
- Written in some easy to clean material like Soap or Shampoo

Yup. Even if they did actually damage the car, I wouldn't believe it without a filed police report.

A few weeks ago someone posted on here footage exposing one of these YouTube lames staging a group of Black people destroying a car with a pro-Trump sticker on it 'in the hood'. These dudes just prey on the bigoted feelings of people for views. fukk em all.