Tennessee lb car vandalized by Trump supporter

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Tennessee is not that bad.

Chicago, New York, San Francisco and Los Angeles are much more racist than the State of Tennessee.

Nicolas%20Cage%20Laugh.gif

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

GIF-incredulous-my-god-oh-my-god-OMG-shocked-Steve-Buscemi-WTF-GIF.gif

Before I deluge you with facts here is a quote from Dr. Martin Luther King:

"I have never seen, even in Mississippi and Alabama, mobs as hateful as I've seen here in Chicago,"
When Martin Luther King Jr. took his fight into the North, and saw a new level of hatred

Here are news stories of stuff that happens in Los Angeles, Chicago, New York and San Francisco. The shyt happens so often that people ignore it. I have also attached a list to the most segregated cities in America. Notice that they are all in the North and West. No Southern city even makes the list. I can give you more stories and information if you want more proof. This is one of the little hidden gems that most people don't even realize when they are talking shyt about the South.

Cop who sodomized Abner Louima marries Staten Island woman
More racist text messages uncovered among San Francisco police officers
Chicago Police Torture
Chicago: America's most segregated city
These Maps Show Just How Segregated New York City Really Is | The Huffington Post
LA Police Violence: Pictures, Videos, Breaking News
http://www.salon.com/2011/03/29/most_segregated_cities/slide_show/10
When Martin Luther King Jr. took his fight into the North, and saw a new level of hatred

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was nice of whoever did that to write with soap so it could just be wiped off with his hands and not spray painted on the body with the windows smashed..

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
So when Obama was elected there weren't racially motivated crimes?
Wake up folks, the same racist folks who you think are trump supporters were racist before the election, still the same judges and policemen and politicians.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Before I deluge you with facts here is a quote from Dr. Martin Luther King:

"I have never seen, even in Mississippi and Alabama, mobs as hateful as I've seen here in Chicago,"

Here are news stories of stuff that happens in Los Angeles, Chicago, New York and San Francisco. The shyt happens so often that people ignore it. I have also attached a list to the most segregated cities in America. Notice that they are all in the North and West. No Southern city even makes the list. I can give you more stories and information if you want more proof. This is one of the little hidden gems that most people don't even realize when they are talking shyt about the South.

Cop who sodomized Abner Louima marries Staten Island woman
More racist text messages uncovered among San Francisco police officers
Chicago Police Torture
Chicago: America's most segregated city
These Maps Show Just How Segregated New York City Really Is | The Huffington Post
LA Police Violence: Pictures, Videos, Breaking News
http://www.salon.com/2011/03/29/most_segregated_cities/slide_show/10

MLK is a great man. You're stretching his quote pretty far. Intensity of mobs isn't anything indicative of racism as a whole in any of those places listed. If that is still the case then the South - with the most active hate groups - would reign supreme, knocking over the 10-S-E isn't as bad the major cities idea.

Racist crimes can be found pretty much anywhere in the US, and I bet the correlation is where there's more people living you'd have more crimes relates to racism as a byproduct. News articles of XYZ doesn't hold as much weight as actual data does, which leads me to this...

Segregation extends from years of immigration and transgressed into a not-so-subtle racist tactic during black migration (from a far worse South, duh). Even whites were segregated from other whites depending on country of origin for a long time and in some places still are. I agree that withstanding segregation is a sore on major cities, but it isn't as easy to filter out because A) the cities living layouts don't make it easy and B) people like to stick with their own kind. I still nonetheless agree it's a problem that was abused to oppress.

Lastly, there's a reason so many African-Americans fled the South, even in MLKs times. Northern and Western areas - mostly major cities - are more accepting and better for monitories, namely African-Americans. Northern cities provided better jobs. There wasn't as much physical racism. And there was much better support.

Chicago notably the most powerful political hub for African-Americans, owned businesses, and media across the USA. Black Panthers, Johnson publishing, Harpo, just as some examples of such. Not so much the case now which - depending on how you look at it - is either good or bad. I for one enjoy the fact that African-Americans (and other minorities at that) can succeed in places beyond the Northern major cities. The bothersome part about is that initial places I feel should still have that success, but I wouldn't lay it down to oppression in the city as much as success is achievable elsewhere.

On the 10-E-C topic, it's well known the south (yes, Tennessee included) has had it's race issues. Historically, the southern states have had the worst times accepting blacks. Racist crimes were much more intense and common in the south with casual burnings, lynchings, beatings, improper imprisonments, etc. Even in modern times the rejection of the Confederate flag is a road paved for racist backlash. There's significantly more active hate groups down south to this day.

In the South (and tbh most places with very sparse living), it's ingrained as a community problem, and will continue to be that way for a while due to history. You'll find much less of that in Northern major cities, guaranteed.