Terrence Howard Secretly Weds Girlfriend Of One Month

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Why audit who a man falls in love with. Hes done a lot of great roles for the black community.
because judgement is reserved for all

and she is an ugly- noodle body broad
(if she was cute that would be different)
but he married her after a month after being married to a cac and divorcing this same year who called him ******

dude who life is a major L

i def dont have a problem with inter-racial dating

i was with an Asian woman over 4 yrs
and also with numerous black women throughout
dude just make dumb fukking decisions

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
because judgement is reserved for all

and she is an ugly- noodle body broad
(if she was cute that would be different)
but he married her after a month after being married to a cac and divorcing this same year who called him ******

dude who life is a major L

i def dont have a problem with inter-racial dating

i was with an Asian woman over 4 yrs

dude just make dumb fukking decisions
She might be a nice girl. Why does he have to play the field and be like you, whoring around the world, friend. 4 years and you never married that girl? :snoop: That poor woman. Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
She might be a nice girl. Why does he have to play the field and be like you, whoring around the world, friend. 4 years and you never married that girl? :snoop: That poor woman. Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:
because obviously dude has a horrible track record

he is on his 4th marriage

take time to get to know her

you are happily married didnt you take time tho---

you should want people to make the right decisions to follow your lead

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
because obviously dude has a horrible track record

he is on his 4th marriage

take time to get to know her

you are happily married didnt you take time tho---

you should want people to make the right decisions to follow your lead
When you get to be a certain age, things work differently, friend. Older people, in particular, older men are more willing to make that leap early then young people. I mean, hes rich, forever so he doesnt have a lot to lose besides some time. Terrence isnt afraid of getting his feelings hurt.

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When you get to be a certain age, things work differently, friend. Older people, in particular, older men are more willing to make that leap early then young people. I mean, hes rich, forever so he doesnt have a lot to lose besides some time. Terrence isnt afraid of getting his feelings hurt.

i still disagree

but you in a position i would like to be in so i will

let what you say soak in

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
i still disagree

but you in a position i would like to be in so i will

let what you say soak in
Im only speaking from what i see. People that are pushing 50 and up will make Promises alot sooner than a youngster will. Real chemistry happens quickly so they figure if it isnt going to work now, it never will. Again, some people arent afraid of a broken heart/comittment which is what a lot of men that are anti relationship are.

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Im only speaking from what i see. People that are pushing 50 and up will make Promises alot sooner than a youngster will. Real chemistry happens quickly so they figure if it isnt going to work now, it never will. Again, some people arent afraid of a broken heart/comittment which is what a lot of men that are anti relationship are.
you say some real shyt--i take notes on the low

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
lol dudes got the tiniest cock 100% serious. use bing and type in "terrance howard penis" and it brings up his shower scene and dude is legit the size of a thimble. after seeing that pic i can not watch hustle and flow because he played such an angry character and i now realize its because his hoes didnt take him seriously because of his tiny cock

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
lol dudes got the tiniest cock 100% serious. use bing and type in "terrance howard penis" and it brings up his shower scene and dude is legit the size of a thimble. after seeing that pic i can not watch hustle and flow because he played such an angry character and i now realize its because his hoes didnt take him seriously because of his tiny cock
:dead:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
you say some real shyt--i take notes on the low
With enough observation u'll see the same thing. How you feel now isnt going to be how you feel when you're 50 years old friend. A friendly, attractive woman at that age may be a different experience for you then it is when you have youth on your side. When you enter elite stages of maturity and just want a companion, a partner, your best ally, you never know how you will feel when you find yourself clicking with someone whos hitting all the right cool points based on your decades of wisdom up until that point.

Now, the flip side. The :demonic: side while we're calling all of these 4 women crazy, we dont know that if in fact its Terrence thats the monster and these women are just reacting to his insanity. By that logic if you know you're not a great catch and are getting by on your status/income while carrying yourself like a jerk, punching women in the eye or womanizing them, how can you trap a woman before the honeymoon period wears off and she finds out you have,..................................issues. :ohhh: If anything whisking a woman down the aisle immediately is more of a testament to the man having aspects of himself he wants to hide from the woman and using charm to avoid giving her an out before any real commitment is established.

Peep demonic game.

You are a millionaire, the woman is not. You tell her

*Like look marry me or ill find someone whos more serious about love. I know we are perfect together. I know you're the one. Ive never felt like this before with any other woman. If you say you love me and you're serious then why not make this official now. If we know we're going to be together why not be together forever, now. But if not well maybe i have to reevaluate what we're doing here*

Now a woman hears this and is under the gun. Marry a millionaire or getting back on her grind to find another mllionaire. The decision, for a lot of women is obvious.
ThrillerFlashingEyes.gif

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown: