Tesla placed a $16K bakery order for Black History Month — then suddenly canceled it, the bakers say, costing them thousands

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Am I the only one bothered that the order didn't go to a black (FBA/ados) baker? If you know Madagascar history , that may not even be a real black person (from Africa) but a colonizer. :dahell:

It defeats the purpose of a holiday that celebrates the achievements and struggles of African Americans to give that order to somebody from Madagascar.

I'm even more skeptical that it may not even be a black person from Madagascar given their heavy admixture of dark south Asians and Indonesians. She looks like she comes from the highly bigoted Merina tribe composed of dark skinned Indonesians. Let me remind y'all that these same Asians set up a caste system in Madagascar that actively discriminates against legitimately black Malgasay in Madagascar that came from Africa. The same caste system they used in the past to enslave actual black Africans from mainland Africa as well as the native Africans that were minding their business in the forests of Madagascar before the Asians set up shop.

Among all the Malagasy ethnicities, the Merina historically have had a highly stratified caste system.[27] The overall society, like many ethnic groups in Africa, had two categories of people, the free locally called the fotsy who had ancestors with Asian Malagasy physiognomy, and the serfs or mainty who had ancestors with African physiognomy mostly captured in other parts of Madagascar.[28][29] However, the fotsy-mainty dichotomy among Merina is not based on physiognomy, states Karen Middleton, but whether they have a family tomb: fotsy have family tomb, mainty are those without one or those who have established a recent tomb.[29] The Merine people were divided into three strata: the Andriana (nobles), the Hova (freemen), and the lowest strata called Andevo (slaves).[30]

Each strata had been then hierarchically subdivided.[8] The Andriana are divided into six sub-strata, each had an inherited occupation, and were endogamous.[30]

The nineteenth century records show that Andevo or slaves were imported blacks

Last edited:

Roger king

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This was intentional elon musk is a hardcore racist and bigot he did this just to fukk with black people and mess up their business. Sue the racist, as long as that devil is in charge of tesla no black folks should be purchasing any of his so called eletric cars

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Black history month has nothing to do with it.
That said good business owners typically will have a point where you have to prepay for big orders and cant cancel after a certain point.
This is a bad situation that showed a failure in business management.
They should address it rather than coming out crying and trying to be victims

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Elon needs to be fired and she should’ve got a deposit. But she was probably so excited about such big order she wanted to believe everything would be straight. Can’t blame her, it’s tough operating these small businesses. But going forward she gotta know to be 100% thorough and don’t get blinded by the $$

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How do you not get a deposit on that large an order???????

How is she black owned if she’s from Madagascar?

Btw the most beautiful twins I’ve ever met were these 2 bytches in Canada from Madagascar. I pointed out their country on a map and they were so impressed. It’s an island country. They are “black”. They are black and Asian mix.

It’s fukk Elon for life. I hate that CAC. I hope his heart explodes in his bloated chest.
I disagree with these, but I agree with the fact she didn’t look out for herself by not getting a deposit. In business, you always get a deposit, no matter who it is.

JLova

Veteran
Daps
How do you not get a deposit on that large an order???????

How is she black owned if she’s from Madagascar?

Btw the most beautiful twins I’ve ever met were these 2 bytches in Canada from Madagascar. I pointed out their country on a map and they were so impressed. It’s an island country. They are “black”. They are black and Asian mix.

It’s fukk Elon for life. I hate that CAC. I hope his heart explodes in his bloated chest.
This. There’s always a deposit

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
CACs cacing but how can you not get a deposit? That’s one of the first things you learn when you start a business. Hell, just being a customer if you’ve ever booked a vacation or hotel. $16,000? How Sway??? :dwillhuh:

GHQmgoMa4AAw-SR

:mjpls: