Tesla tells hundreds of its employees they're not good enough to work there

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Just a FYI as I have direct knowledge of this. Many of Tesla's batteries and enclosure (home solar, commercial solar, cars) are outsourced to FOXCONN. Foxconn is a company that operates mainly out of........China! Crazy how it all ties up isn't it?

I know this because a company I used to work for had Foxconn came to my former employer and we made 20-30k of the home battery enclosures for them.
Will china outdo toyota , Volkswagen & the u.s. big auto in bringing electric or hydrogen cars to market

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just a FYI as I have direct knowledge of this. Many of Tesla's batteries and enclosure (home solar, commercial solar, cars) are outsourced to FOXCONN. Foxconn is a company that operates mainly out of........China! Crazy how it all ties up isn't it?

I know this because a company I used to work for had Foxconn came to my former employer and we made 20-30k of the home battery enclosures for them.
Can a USA company actually survive without China's cheap labor?

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Can a USA company actually survive without China's cheap labor?
I mean....that's an extremely complicated question. In terms of manufacturing the answer is....kinda. In one way or another whether it's; screws, washers, small rubber components, tires etc etc you buy things from China one way or another. Now, does that mean that Chinese companies need to pay their employees slave labor? My answer to that is no. However, China gon China.