Texas teacher tells middle school class “his race is superior”

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
And THAT, ladies and gentlemen, is why.....

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
This is how ALLof them feel. They just won’t admit it.

:yeshrug:
I actually had a racist ass old white professor say this in a class of mine at Community College in Pittsburgh (CCAC) and he pointed to his hand just to make the point...white is superior.
:mjpls:

In this same class, I did a discussion on "white privilege".

I was one of only two Black people in the class...then one (the other student left).

They all feel this way. All of them.

Daps
He said “everybody feels the same about his race, but don’t say it”. You think that’s a true statement?
Honestly, I think a lot of minorities feel that way based on their position, not necessarily on them as individuals.

For instance, look at that pathetic thread saying there should be no white incels, as if white men walk outside, and have women offering themselves left and right. A lot of Coli brehs are convinced that most white people have money, and aren’t living paycheck to paycheck.

But when you actually speak to white people, they aren’t better than anyone else, at least from my experience, and I’ve been in predominantly white environments from private elementary school, to camp, to social circles. I’ve told the story before about one of my exes. Her best friend’s husband had the biggest ego, and was a Republican with a high school education, and worked at a car wash.

Other groups look up to them in order to fit in, and be accepted, because they are the majority and in power, NOT because they are genuinely superior. And if you know how they got to that position, by harming others, propaganda, and moving goal posts, it’s not that impressive.