Teyana Taylor - K.T.S.E. OUT NOW | Performed on Jimmy Fallon!

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
and the overly sexualised behaviour of today's rnb bytches really needs to take a backseat, shyt aint cool
Meanwhile fat bytches like adele getting on off pure talent and these "singers" competing with the average insta thot for the same platform. smh

I tried listening to that SZA project a while ago and shyt was off putting. like music for dusty ratchet boppers, singing bout all types of dikk and p*ssy. Sounds trashy as fukk.

ApolloStark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meanwhile fat bytches like adele getting on off pure talent and these "singers" competing with the average insta thot for the same platform. smh

I tried listening to that SZA project a while ago and shyt was off putting. like music for dusty ratchet boppers, singing bout all types of dikk and p*ssy. Sounds trashy as fukk.

Word. 3way is about how her and shumpert get down in the bedroom

I mean, seriously. Each to their own but you're a married fukking couple we don't need to be hearing that shyt

ApolloStark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree but the tape is still flames. The hyper sexuality is only a reflection of whats going on today :yeshrug:

Yea maybe I should direct my ire elsewhere but at the same time these rnb bytches are just feeding into it

nikkas gotta pick a wife out of these bunch :mjcry:

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I agree but the tape is still flames. The hyper sexuality is only a reflection of whats going on today :yeshrug:

I don't know breh. It's hard to tell if art is imitating life or if life is imitating art nowadays. I can't see the life of everybody but it seems like as the art got more provocative and marketing, the consumers followed suit. There wasn't a whole lot of feminine boys/men around when I was coming up. The media and art world began pushing the acceptance narrative and now there are so many people that experiment and become gay because art is making that shyt cool.

revan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

It appeals to a large demographic of women. Might not really be for guys tbh.

ApolloStark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know breh. It's hard to tell if art is imitating life or if life is imitating art nowadays. I can't see the life of everybody but it seems like as the art got more provocative and marketing, the consumers followed suit. There wasn't a whole lot of feminine boys/men around when I was coming up. The media and art world began pushing the acceptance narrative and now there are so many people that experiment and become gay because art is making that shyt cool.

Well made point

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
and the overly sexualised behaviour of today's rnb bytches really needs to take a backseat, shyt aint cool
I hear you, even as great as SZA's song writing is I couldn't get into CTRL cause it was nothing but sidechick anthems. It was music for side bytches and hoes that ain't shyt. Talking about fukking a nikka best friend and shyt like that which is exactly the kind of values these women now a days need promoted to them :snoop: SMH!

lmao what did she say?
She wasn't trashing it but she made it clear that Kanye cut out a verse from one of the songs about her daughter and that she liked the original version of the album better which was longer. Even on the song Hold On he put these lazer beam like riser sound effects all over the record which she hated.

She had plans to release a longer version as well but then said it was out of her hands.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Lesbianest, is this al'-bum worth listening to?:francis::scust::jbhmm::patrice:

I don't like her face, it's got nothing to do with her music. She just looks a lil' too autism for me.:ehh::takedat:

Still get her pregnant tho
full