That time when the General of Grease (Jermaine Jackson) let the Goat (Michael Jackson) outshine him and steal his own track, ON HIS OWN TRACK

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Jermaine is a great singer and bassist. Jackson 5 literally got hoes because of him. Michael was too young to even sniff some pvssy back then.

But his little brother leveled up and he made an iffy choice to stick with the Gordy crew. Dude still has bangers and y’all better put respeck on his name.

Daps
Jermaine is a great singer and bassist. Jackson 5 literally got hoes because of him. Michael was too young to even sniff some pvssy back then.

But his little brother leveled up and he made an iffy choice to stick with the Gordy crew. Dude still has bangers and y’all better put respeck on his name.
I’m not hating on Jermaine, I’m just stating facts. Michael outshined him on his own track.

:yeshrug:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Mike stayed ho'ing Jermaine :dead: I'll never forget at Motown 25 when he put his foot on Jermaine's throat before going into Billie Jean.

"...those were magic moments with my brothers......including Jermaine."

:russ: Timestamped.

They had a little smoke around that time. They said Mike went missing for a couple days at the peak of it all and eventually returned by climbing through the second floor window looking for Jermaine. :dead:

Years later, Babyface & LA Reid were working on a new album for Jermaine & MJ "mistakenly" thought they were different producers and didn't realize it until they flew out to see him. They spent days trying to convince him to allow them to produce & write for him. The time they spent with MJ delayed Jermaine's studio time. Per LA Reid...

LA and Babyface also told Michael that Jermaine was upset and wanted off of their label. Michael didn't blink an eye. He knew Jermaine had already signed a contract and couldn't leave the label if he wanted to.

‘“He’ll get over it,” [Michael said].

‘That’s not really the problem,’ I said. ‘The problem was that he wants off the label now.

’“Did he sign a contract?” asked Michael.

‘Yes,’ I said.

“Then he’ll have to live with it because those are the rules,” Michael said and walked out.That
Michael Jackson was one shrewd man. He was not wrong, but you didn’t expect that from Peter Pan. You expect a little compassion or something. No. Cold as ice.’ -- excerpt from LA Reid's "Sing To Me"

:laff: That's a nasty negro.

Daps
Mike stayed ho'ing Jermaine :dead: I'll never forget at Motown 25 when he put his foot on Jermaine's throat before going into Billie Jean.

"...those were magic moments with my brothers......including Jermaine."

:russ: Timestamped.

They had a little smoke around that time. They said Mike went missing for a couple days at the peak of it all and eventually returned by climbing through the second floor window looking for Jermaine. :dead:

Years later, Babyface & LA Reid were working on a new album for Jermaine & MJ "mistakenly" thought they were different producers and didn't realize it until they flew out to see him. They spent days trying to convince him to allow them to produce & write for him. The time they spent with MJ delayed Jermaine's studio time. Per LA Reid...

:laff: That's a nasty negro.

Damn…

:lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
jermaine loved that MJ stimulus package.

Groupie: Love that new Michael jackson song youre on.:ohlawd:
Jermaine: well the song is a single from mi.:francis:
Groupie: i'm gonna buy 3 more copies of the album.:ohlawd:
Jermaine: tell everybody about the album love.:patrice:
Groupie: the new michael jackson jam.:banderas:
Jermaine: yes the new michael jackson jam.:jbhmm:

UKVu0t8.gif