That's it...I think I'm fkn done with PC gaming...

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
I'm so fukking pissed off right now!!!

I just bought fukkin GTA 5 and Dishonored 2 for PC and got em in the mail today after work.
So I spend an hour and a half installing the dvds for both games (Dishonored was one dual layer dvd and GTA-5 was 7 fukkin DVDs!!!) and now I click the icon for Dishonored 2 thinking I'm about to kick in some Corvo stealth action...fukkin steam loads..."downloading update...34gb...expected download time 11hrs".
:damn:

So I try not to put my fist through the fukkin screen...and click the icon for fukkin GTA5...Rockstar Social club pops up...I login...Downloading update...2gb...expected download time...11 minutes.

Okay, I can deal with that...
:smugbiden:
So,..."Download complete...searching updates...downloading update...64gb...expected download time...11hrs"
:damn:

WHAT!!!!???
MOTHAfukkA WHAT!>?!?!?!?!?
:dahell::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

I JUST SPENT TWO fukkING HOURS INSTALLING THIS BULLshyt AFTER WAITING DAYS IN THE MAIL FOR THE fukkING DVDS SO I WOULDN'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH DOWNLOADING ANY BULLshyt AND I SHOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO JUST fukkING PLAY THE DAMNED GAMES LIKE I USED TO DO BACK WHEN I BOUGHT GAMES!!! WHAT THE fukk KINDA RIGGED BULLshyt IS THIS!?!?

:damn::damn::damn::birdman::birdman::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

So you mean to tell me that even if I buy the goddammed DVDs for games now, I still ahve to download bullshyt steam updates and game updates to even fukking play the games?!?!

Maaaaaan...fukk this shyt, I'm gonna keep playing my old games from 10 years ago and call it a wrap.
I'm fukking done with these fukking bullshyt ass video games.
I'm fukkin D-O-N-E!!!!!
:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
it would be the same shyt on consoles

it's just another reason it's better to go digital. you download the game and any patches in one step

I don't know why you would buy physical PC games. it's not like there's a used market. and it ain't saving you any time when you gotta wait on the mailman, install 7 discs, and then wait on these patches

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
it would be the same shyt on consoles

it's just another reason it's better to go digital. you download the game and any patches in one step

I don't know why you would buy physical PC games. it's not like there's a used market. and it ain't saving you any time when you gotta wait on the mailman, install 7 discs, and then wait on these patches
5 discs tho:mjlol:

PullOutGawd

Boosie the GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Falls
Longest "install" or "update" for a game I've had on PS4 was like 20 minutes
Longest 2o minutes of my life though :mjgrin:

I'm not doing that "console/pc war" yall on
I know there's a bunch of cool shyt on pc
Ive been thinking of copping one soon