That’s real love. Husband misses multiple holidays because of prison, so his shorty.....

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
She was getting her back blown out while he was locked up. She did this for clout. She's Colombian

This is her

so the nikka who she tried to monkey branch to hit and quit it now she crawled back to the felon and is busy tryna overcompensate to bury that guilt and get a nice clout package to boot :mjlol:

its an evil world we live in, word to Pluto :wow:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so the nikka who she tried to monkey branch to hit and quit it now she crawled back to the felon and is busy tryna overcompensate to bury that guilt and get a nice clout package to boot :mjlol:

its an evil world we live in, word to Pluto :wow:

you know she tried too LOL!

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She did a good job, he picked a good one, but y'all need to chill.

When my grandma fell ill and almost died I left the state for 6 days came back and my girl basically did all this for me.

It was the first time we were apart more than a night since we got together but she was hurt. She's like ":mjcry: no matter where you go, I'm going too. I don't want to be apart :mjcry:"

I missed her, but I had to take care of business. It's wild at first, makes you want to go away and see how she reacts but at the same time, I dont want to come home to that. The gifts, the spread....it's more than presents and food. It's a weird feeling when someone goes all out for you. I'd hate to come home from a bid or the hospital or some shyt. I just went to see gma.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The average cat with a clean record is struggling to get a 5/10 chick

be a criminal brehs

she crawled back to the felon and is busy tryna overcompensate to bury that guilt and get a nice clout package to boot :mjlol:

:yeshrug:Women and there choices

Be careful y'all. I don't want y'all to get a low quality post warning.

I said the other day that some women like bad boys and that unless you have charges or get arrested some broads won't even take you serious.

I said that and got :bustback: for it. I went through that so you don't have too.

LennoxWine

All Star
Daps
She did a good job, he picked a good one, but y'all need to chill.

When my grandma fell ill and almost died I left the state for 6 days came back and my girl basically did all this for me.

It was the first time we were apart more than a night since we got together but she was hurt. She's like ":mjcry: no matter where you go, I'm going too. I don't want to be apart :mjcry:"

I missed her, but I had to take care of business. It's wild at first, makes you want to go away and see how she reacts but at the same time, I dont want to come home to that. The gifts, the spread....it's more than presents and food. It's a weird feeling when someone goes all out for you. I'd hate to come home from a bid or the hospital or some shyt. I just went to see gma.
:mjcry:

Whhhhuuuuyyyy lol

dude sounds like Arnold Schwarzenegger
:deadmanny: