• Total voters

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
As good as Lopez still is as a rim protector and Giannis as an elite weak side stopper, this lack of perimeter defense is alarming. I’m watching Deni Avdija and Corey Kispert get easy drives for points. This should not be happening.

I don’t see how Milwaukee can defeat Boston in a 7 game series. This is bad defense.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
As good as Lopez still is as a rim protector and Giannis as an elite weak side stopper, this lack of perimeter defense is alarming. I’m watching Deni Avdija and Corey Kispert get easy drives for points. This should not be happening.

I don’t see how Milwaukee can defeat Boston in a 7 game series. This is bad defense.
They gave up elite defense for elite offense.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Then you aren't seeing how Boston consistently blows leads down the stretch, they've been able to rally late to get the W but they don't look like a sure bet either

Nuggets are one of the only teams in the league who look seasoned and consistent imo

Don De Dieu

Standing in the sun getting black as I want
Daps
Reppin
Milwaukee
What everyone’s saying above - the gamble was punting defense (don’t underestimate losing Jevon Carter as a backup along with Jrue) for Dame’s offense, especially down the stretch.

That trade happened four days before training camp, our core four hasn’t had much time together at the same time this season, plus a new coach (who’s literally a new head coach) and system. I’d give it at minimum til all-star break.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
The Bucks still don’t match up well vs the Celtics, specially now that Brook Lopez can’t camp in the paint and has to come out and guard Porzingis outside. They can have Giannis go for 40 and keep the bums like Pat/Beasley/Lopez and Middleton at bay. Lillard might score 30 a game but he’s given up 35-40 points to the opposing teams point guard several times this season.

Wednesday game should be interesting.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
They're 10-4 right now and averaging the second most points in the league with Middleton on a ridiculous minutes restriction, a new coach and minimal time for Dame/Giannis to build their chemistry.

Milwaukee has consistently lost postseason games because they could not score enough. Not to mention, with all this defense talk, they blew massive fourth quarter leads in games four and five to Miami last season with the Heat scoring 42 and 32 points in each fourth. In those two games, Jrue shot 6-19 and 4-11, which are not abnormal postseason games from him. His playoff shooting has always been trash.

Now, Dame's also been erratic during his playoff career but he's never played with someone as good as Giannis before either. Jrue struggled to crack 40%/30% in his three Milwaukee postseasons. At a minimum, Dame should shoot significantly better from three than Jrue.

Almost any Boston matchup is gonna come down to how well they shoot threes because Joe's philosophy is bombs away, come hell or high water. If they're hot, they're gonna win and when they go cold, they're gonna lose. There is no backup plan.