The ain't shyt nikka mindset

Balla

Superstar
Daps
So I'm at the point where women my age are starting to get careers and I don't have one, and don't know when I'll get it.

This is the first time I'm thinking about it because most of the time we were on even playing field because of work and school, now that I'm older it's starting to change.

I'm not tryna pay for shyt, just the feeling of having my shyt together is good.

I fukk with girls that have decent careers sometimes and that shyt gets in my head because I feel I need to have a career to feel better about myself.

My point of this thread is that I want to ask, how do dudes who ain't shyt nikkas think? How do they not care about not having shyt and living off of women?

There's nikkas that don't got shyt or aren't working towards shyt, but I hear have career women take care of them, and they don't care about not having shyt or not working towards shyt.

How do these nikkas think and not care about not having shyt?

Just curious because they just don't give a shyt.

Because I'm trying out here and if these nikkas don't give a shyt about bettering themselves, then maybe I shouldn't worry about it so much.

Maybe I'm just thinkin about it too much.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I don't mean it that way.

I'm thinking of it as, should I worry about where I'm not compared to a girl I'm fukkin, where you got guys that don't even try not even worrying about making anything of themselves and fukkin them with no care.

Don’t worry about the next nikka and focus on yourself.

Never wondered how other dudes don't give a fukk but I definitely understand where you're coming from when it comes to dating these women and wanting more.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
I don't mean it that way.

I'm thinking of it as, should I worry about where I'm not compared to a girl I'm fukkin, where you got guys that don't even try not even worrying about making anything of themselves and fukkin them with no care.

Why do you worry though? I think that'll answer your question.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Because I feel I should be better, I feel I should have a career. Idk how normal or un normal it is to think about this because this is the first time I ever thought about it.

I don't like the idea of a woman having her shyt together and I don't.

Makes me feel like a little boy, I went the wrong route and I'm trying to get shyt together.

Why do you worry though? I think that'll answer your question.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Because I feel I should be better, I feel I should have a career. Idk how normal or un normal it is to think about this because this is the first time I ever thought about it.

I don't like the idea of a woman having her shyt together and I don't.

Makes me feel like a little boy, I went the wrong route and I'm trying to get shyt together.

And what does her career/status have to do with you?

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
U right bro, it's just a mindset thing, I feel I have to be on equal grounds or better.

I just feel weak not knowing where I'm going.

I was tryna see if the questions would lead to something but its cool. Basically, I think you wanna be on your shyt and have dope woman to go with it. The brehs you're talking about don't care about that, they just want p*ssy and free shyt. That's the difference.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Most of these career bytches work hard and long hours and are stressed out as fucc and still just want a man to fukk her good point blank

Don’t waste time on thinking about it they still just hoes no matter what

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I just want p*ssy too, but I think the difference is that they know that they won't try to do much, they just living life and say fukk it.

I feel I need to be at least equal with them or making more.

I was tryna see if the questions would lead to something but its cool. Basically, I think you wanna be on your shyt and have dope woman to go with it. The brehs you're talking about don't care about that, they just want p*ssy and free shyt. That's the difference.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Tru, I gotta get used to this adult life.

Most of these career bytches work hard and long hours and are stressed out as fucc and still just want a man to fukk her good point blank

Don’t waste time on thinking about it they still just hoes no matter what