The Alchemist Says No One Could Out Rap Eminem In A Battle

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
1. of course he gon say that, that's his boss
2. eminem is or was talented as fukk but it ain't like he the be all and end all of rappin' ass muthafukkas

pharoahe monch could out rap eminem in a battle :obama:

Truth200

Banned
Daps
wfc.jpeg

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Is Al ever gonna address not having placements???

He's said different things over the years. He tends to say that for it to happen, he probably has to actually spend a lot of time in the studio with Em, because Em doesn't take that many beats as is. he likes to take them and then co-produce over them. He said Em likes to have people in the studio with him collaborating over time, if possible. That's how the Just Blaze and DJ Khalil placements happened. I don't really see Al wanting to go chill in Detroit to maybe get a placement on an Em album at this point. Unless he sends something over and Em just loves it, I don't see it happening. Although it's really weird when Em always does those Westwood freestyles and it's always over ALC beats (Microphone, Iron Biscuits...)

I know Al said Em passed on the Gangster and a Gentleman beat that Style P used. He's also said that Em has pretended to like beats and he was just like "Man it's cool, just say you don't like it." It's weird that they've never done anything besides that D12 joint Get Back and the long bar verse on Al's 2nd album (Chemical Warfare), but I don't care that much anymore. I've just accepted that Em isn't really gonna get much dope production, ever. Even his rapping isn't nearly that interesting to me anymore. Eminem using Sid Roams and Havoc is probably the closest we'll get to Em/Alc. He also said Em apologized to him for giving him a generic accent verse for the Chemical Warfare album.

I tried to find an interview on youtube to post but couldn't easily find one