The Alchemist - The Alchemist Sandwich (Discussion Thread)

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Alc a straight up GOAT...30 year career of making dope ass beats, never sold out, never changed up to fit goofy trends (maybe he overdid the 2002 sped up vocal samples...always despised that sound outside of RZA's OG work)

Alc>>Timbaland, Neptunes and any of those other trendy mid-2000s digital trash produces

Alc>>> just blaze (just blaze is MAJORLY overrated, his beats aged like shyt and sound stupid dated)

Alc 1000000x >>>> fukking Swizz Beatz trash ass

Alc>>>anything Dre has done post year 2000

Alc>>>>anything RZA has done since OB4CL2

REAL6

All Star
Daps
Alc a straight up GOAT...30 year career of making dope ass beats, never sold out, never changed up to fit goofy trends (maybe he overdid the 2002 sped up vocal samples...always despised that sound outside of RZA's OG work)

Alc>>Timbaland, Neptunes and any of those other trendy mid-2000s digital trash produces

Alc>>> just blaze (just blaze is MAJORLY overrated, his beats aged like shyt and sound stupid dated)

Alc 1000000x >>>> fukking Swizz Beatz trash ass

Alc>>>anything Dre has done post year 2000

Alc>>>>anything RZA has done since OB4CL2

I wish RZA would smoke some dust and just lock himself with his equipment for a week. Only old gear. Dawless...

Daps
Reppin
Chi
I wish RZA would smoke some dust and just lock himself with his equipment for a week. Only old gear. Dawless...
He get's too carried away trying to be Bobby Digital instead of making the stuff from 93-2000

I'd pay good money to hear what's in the vaults from the 90s...imagine LS and Cuban Linx leftovers :blessed:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
So this is just a re-release of already released material? What’s the hype about?
It's a vinyl release for the cats that missed the Lunch Meat and Bread vinyl drops, with some new songs from Schoolboy Q, Boldy James, and Meyhem Lauren.
I missed both vinyl drops for Lunch Meat and Bread so I'm excited to grab a copy

It'll go one streaming too just so everyone can enjoy the new joints with Q, Boldy, and Meyhem.

But yeah, most of the songs on here have been released.

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
It's a vinyl release for the cats that missed the Lunch Meat and Bread vinyl drops, with some new songs from Schoolboy Q, Boldy James, and Meyhem Lauren.

I missed both vinyl drops for Lunch Meat and Bread so I'm excited to grab a copy

It'll go one streaming too just so everyone can enjoy the new joints with Q, Boldy, and Meyhem.

But yeah, most of the songs on here have been released.
Ah, I got you. Dope concept for the vinyl heads.