The Angry, Shiftless and Black Variety Hour Podcast [audio]

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago

We talk about: Cheap German Beer for 30 seconds, Being a Black substitute teacher, suicide by train, working the night shift, internalized self-hatred, some goofball ass nikkas, Awkward encounters of masturbation gone awry, Blackness as a concept, Rice being responsible for the Trans-Atlantic Slave trade, Russia calling America some fukk boys, Rwanada getting that money, Why @ThreeLetterAgency will always be a ass sniffing fukk.

@BrothaZay @Guwopaveli @Barnett @At30wecashout @beaniemac @DarlingNikki @LinusCaldwell @Thomas @True Blue Moon @No_bammer_weed @Uncle Grime. @Pifferry @flea

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ:Dapping for the effort. I'll shoot it a listen after I am done with some projects my hoe ass been putting off:shaq2:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps

We talk about: Cheap German Beer for 30 seconds, Being a Black substitute teacher, suicide by train, working the night shift, internalized self-hatred, some goofball ass nikkas, Awkward encounters of masturbation gone awry, Blackness as a concept, Rice being responsible for the Trans-Atlantic Slave trade, Russia calling America some fukk boys, Rwanada getting that money, Why @ThreeLetterAgency will always be a ass sniffing fukk.

@BrothaZay @Guwopaveli @Barnett @At30wecashout @beaniemac @DarlingNikki @LinusCaldwell @Thomas @True Blue Moon @No_bammer_weed @Uncle Grime. @Pifferry @flea

I've been looking for a good black podcast lately, will listen in a bit.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

How was Fathers Day? :sas1:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Are you implying, non-black person who lied about having a girlfriend at 21 years old, that I do not know my father?

Don't do that.
uh...what? :heh:

1. I'm black

2. I DID have a girlfriend at 21 (not sure where that came from)

3. I'm not 21 :what:

4. Yes, you argue like a bitter, fatherless, wayward, unproductive, fukkboy.

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
uh...what? :heh:

1. I'm black

2. I DID have a girlfriend at 21 (not sure where that came from)

3. I'm not 21 :what:

4. Yes, you argue like a bitter, fatherless, wayward, unproductive, fukkboy.

:mjlol:

Oh yeah, you're black all right, but you can't never narrow it down whether you're Nigerian, Jamaican or from the indies, but you are black. Without a doubt.

:russ:and outside of shytting on you, there's not a thing about you I'm envious of that you currently posess. Stop it.