The Anti-bathing campaign continues - Some clean cacs are now speaking up

mrfortune

All Star
Daps
most people wash with chemicals. too much bathing kills healthy bacteria especially with all the gross products people use. daily bathing is fine with mild products but most people strip themselves of bacteria that protect us on the outside. some people also need to wash more then others. its all relative

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Stank white folks jokes aside, it's well known that using most 'regular' soaps on your skin daily is actually not good for your skin. It's why we have to supplement it with lotions and moisturizers. Gotta spend extra for the good stuff. Real talk I do wonder if there's a way to wash but not use soap every day or some other natural way to get clean/not funky without stripping all the natural oils away. Someone gotta have some lemon juice and baking soda type of remedy
I don't know about that "soap is not good for your skin because it dries it" argument.

It sounds to me like saying "exercising is not good for your skin because it makes you sweat". Well okay, but all things considered, it's still beneficial overall. And like you said, this is the reason why we wash with soap AND moisturize.

I feel like this is sometimes an excuse for poor hygiene (not talking about you breh), just like some women will use wearing a weave as an excuse for not working out.

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
:francis:
For the 3rd time this week....

81TCxNBASaL.jpg

71AJynj6VcL.jpg