The "Arrow" Season 4 DISCUSSION Thread

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Honestly.......... I have a feeling that diggle is gonna die.......... we see the guy on the flash and he gives the Flash some real wisdom. On this show you see him and oliver overcome their beef with each other following the kidnapping of his wife which imo most people won't forgive. Guy is the heart and soul of the team and that speech about being a father was some real talk:jawalrus:. Although a death flag is the line about going home to see his kid and that got me wondering :patrice:

On another note I lowkey would like to see vixen or constantine on Legends of Tomorrow
I feel like as the season comes to it's end, before who ever dies,dies, we will have a 90% certain idea of who it is. I'm almost more interested in how it goes down than who is in the ground.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Ugh...WTF man!?:mjcry: This episode was just one Big A$$ L for Oliver. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. What really killed it in the end for me was when Felicity walked out the door. I was like breh....:dwillhuh::mjcry: I'm not liking how Felicity is turning out this season. When Oliver needs her the most, she continually sh!ts on him and gets mad for him making impossible decisions. Overall, I'm now starting to like the direction this could go. I definitely looking forward to Malcom's rise in power again after the League of Assassins was taken away from him.

Side Note: Vixen was awesome!! Hopefully she'll get her own spin-off or even get meshed in with the Legends of Tomorrow.

Last edited:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Ugh...WTF man!?:mjcry: This episode was just one Big A$$ L for Oliver. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. What really killed it in the end for me was when Felicity walked out the door. I was like brew....:dwillhuh::mjcry: I'm not liking how Felicity is turning out this season. When Oliver needs her the most, she continually sh!ts on him and gets mad for him making impossible decisions. Overall, I'm now starting to like the direction this could go. I definitely looking forward to Malcom's rise in power again after the League of Assassins was taken away from him.

Side Note: Vixen was awesome!! Hopefully she'll get her own spin-off or even get meshed in with the Legends of Tomorrow.
Yeah,Vixen was great Felicity has gone from one of my favorites to one where i go :beli: over the most. She still has her moments, but they are a lot less.

Vixen has that cartoon show, but i'd like if they used constantine and her for Legends.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Yeah,Vixen was great Felicity has gone from one of my favorites to one where i go :beli: over the most. She still has her moments, but they are a lot less.

Vixen has that cartoon show, but i'd like if they used constantine and her for Legends.

That would be pretty cool to see Vixen and Constantine on the same team. I actually want the Constantine show back on air as it was really good in my opinion.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Here go Felicity. As usual.

Jesus I'm so tired of her.

Did she not say she understood the decision?!?

Don't come back. Straight up
Honestly............ I hope she doesn't. I get her being upset with Ollie not telling her about his son and if she wants some space after that (and trust issues) then so be it that's normal. But the part that gets me is her complaining about him sending William away without her. Holy hell talk about overbearing LOL @ her telling Diggle to forgive Ollie for that kidnapping of his freaking mother of his child yet when he does what just about any parent would do for the safety of his child it becomes all about her somehow. This decision is for his parents to make woman, some things will happen without you and people will need time to process their emotions. :dwillhuh:

She must know how hard that decision was to make. We're talking about a guy who wanted to keep Malcolm freaking Merlyn in his sister's life because he believes that no child should be fatherless. Dude lost his dad and would like nothing more than to bring him back so he would be devastated if his son went through the same thing. :dwillhuh:

And lets be honest with his lifestyle they'd body him in front of his child, raise that kid to be a killing machine.......or just straight body the kid. This dude saw his mother, father, sister and friend die in front of him due to the enemies he has. He really is about that life and the last thing he wants is his son involved. He gave up his dream of running for mayor for that boy :wow:

She has no empathy and honestly the relationship should be thrown to the bushes. The writing for her character is really bad, everyone understands why Ollie had to do that for his son but her
floyd.png

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Vixen was good and I liked the way they did the animal effects for her powers. It was comical as fukk watching her go full animal kingdom on a tasteful vase.:mjlol:

I continue to FF through the flashbacks and have no intention of stopping.

Liked the mention of Constantine. Hopefully he is in Legends of Tomorrow next season and we can get an explanation of what he was doing in hell.

Felicity continues to be a huge black hole of suck on this show. Her overreaction to Oliver having a kid was expected but still sucks. Also I cannot get out of my bed in the morning with as much steadiness and grace as Felicity got her crippled ass out of that wheelchair at the end of the episode.

Now this is just me making assumptions but the whole Felicity getting shot and put in a wheelchair thing has been totally ridiculous and can only have been done so that down the road Felicity will end up with some type of super-power due to the chip that Mr. Terrific made for her. The people in charge of this show aint slick.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
tumblr_nbyosm2DgR1tugs9lo1_400.gif

I've got Nothing to Hide.
True................ except a dead robin body in your backyard like a deceased pet :pachaha:
You can be honest we all know that Ollie's son says he wants a green arrow doll but he got tons of batman dolls stashed under his bed for a reason, Wayne got the tech bidness on lock. Microchips and all:usure: