The Avengers should have let the Space Stone be destroyed in Ragnarok

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
They should have went back in time and stopped Loki from pocketing the stone when he was in Odins treasure room.

5cf7b312a97dd806bb7587cdf0848bb8.jpg

Thanos attacked the Asgardian ship because Loki had the stone. But if the stone had been destroyed along with Hela, Surtur and Asgard it probably would have prevented less deaths. It also means Thanos wouldn't be able to snap. He wouldn't have all the stones.

Instead of going back in time and stopping Loki, they went back in time looking for dumb shyt like thor's old hammer that he didn't need anymore.

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I thought they didn’t figure out time travel until after the snap. I feel like the way they explained time travel the way they did it was the only way.
Yeah I mean like when they figured out time travel they should have went to stop Loki from taking the space stone

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yeah I mean like when they figured out time travel they should have went to stop Loki from taking the space stone
Hmmm . . . actually they did go over this in End Game. You can't go to the past to change the future because you going back in time is the future. So actually your plan wouldn't have worked. Loki took the Tesseract from Asgard. You going back in time and destroying it would be a distant future of that event.