The best fighter in the U.S.A is a black man from NY rejoice.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Quietly at the top of what? His resume isn't that great. His last fight/win was almost two years ago to a guy with 6 loses, 4 of which were in his last 10 fights. So no...all he's doing is babysitting belts. Not better than BUD. Not better than Erroll. Loma, Canelo or Usyk. He's ok, right where he is...9th, and soon to be bounced for inactivity.
i dont think you know what youre talking about breh :heh:..i think youre confused

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
No one in the UFC is the bester fighter in America. But Jones is the best fighter in the UFC for quite awhile now.

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
I remember being in Hawaii and me and my boy was the ONLY black dudes in a sports bar watching that fight. We bet $100 with some Hawaiians that Jones was gonna beat shogun. Shogun was catching Jones early and caught him in that arm bar. I remember when Jones got out of that armbar and finished machida!! We was yelling so fukking loud and pounding my the table. Hawaiian brehs knew what it was and bought us mad drinks that night. They had to respect that fight.

Him choking out machida was the Goat submission. He left dude for dead.

I’m a huge Jones fan hopefully he inspires another fighter that stays on code. Jon is a bit off code and a little crazy.

You must be talking about the Vitor Belfort fight. Jones mopped the floor with Shogun from beginning till end and was never in an arm bar.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
i dont think you know what youre talking about breh :heh:..i think youre confused

Yeah I got the brothers confused. But the info I laid down is still credible. Jermell went life and death with Brian Castano. Lost to Tony Harrison. Everyone on P4P has a vastly better resume.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Jones in the ring is unmatched, unfortunately he's unmatched outside the ring too. :mjlol:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I still think Silva in his prime was the best UFC fighter...