The best way to get women in 2018 is to be patient and calm like water. Discipline is key

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
I get alot of attention these days from women. They see me just doing my thing. Dressed normal, look normal, showing no pervertic lust. I look like I don't want to be bothered. They probably think I'm some type of relationship material when in reality I'm having visions of them tied up with a anal plug in their butt...But like water I'm smoove and incognito. You'll never know. Water is unpredictable. He refresh you or drown you.

We don't believe you. How many bodies you caught this year OP? :ld:
or you been too busy on your grind :comeon:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka coochie mane gotta back alley fade by the same guy that do the illegal butt injections

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We don't believe you. How many bodies you caught this year OP? :ld:
or you been too busy on your grind :comeon:
dont want none until Im ready. U dont waste your time on any chick. U get to where u need to be and choose the right women that are fit for your personality and lifestyle

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
alot of u guys are idiots i can have plenty of sex esp from my art. I don't mess with local chicks but y'all don't think I haven't had DM's with chick from different locations. I'ma be drowning in p*ssy once I feel like my foundation is set economically. I'm playing chess and maintaining my discipline . I got nudes of white bytches saying all types of nasty shyt and sending sexual shyt. the bad ones.

Y'all still got this broke 3o year in mama basement thing which is cool because I like to play the loser. Makes it easier too move lowkey. Like water nikka
:mjlol:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Just live your life and grind. Stack money and build your dreams. Live like a monk. Detached and disciplined. Just go about your day like women don't exist. Quieting stack and get resources and do your thing and they'll come outta nowhere.

One min a chick will peep you while you're doing your thing. When you ignore them they'll get curious and end up eventually eating your ass. She wont even know what hit her. The whole time you planned that scenario and her dumb ass think its love at first sight and some type of mystical laws of attraction bullshyt that connected y'all.

Just be like water. Quiet, calm, unassuming, balanced...just like water. Set the traps but acquiring resources and the stuff you want and before you know it they'll be in your trap.

Always make them feel guilty and pervertic for wanting sex. Hit them with some reverse #metoo shyt. "I'm not that type of guy, I need to get to know you first" She'll be thrown off. "wow hes respectable"

I get alot of attention these days from women. They see me just doing my thing. Dressed normal, look normal, showing no pervertic lust. I look like I don't want to be bothered. They probably think I'm some type of relationship material when in reality I'm having visions of them tied up with a anal plug in their butt...But like water I'm smoove and incognito. You'll never know. Water is unpredictable. He refresh you or drown you.

You're the innocent good guy that just want to live life and when u don't pursue them they become the sexual aggressive predator taking your innocence.

Never try to talk to women like its back in the day. Find your niche, stay in shape and grind at your career goals. The women in you line of work with be attracted too you. All the randoms will be bonus.

Its 2018 these hoes are on high alert. You gotta be like water and let them choose. Give them the illusion that they have control and power. Women can handle control. You give it to them and the pressure will make them pass it back to you. They just need to appease their weak egos and touch the power so they can feel empowered and brag to their social circle.

Im about to go on another hiatus. Be like water. Blend in.
Or you can be intelligent and show off your smartness and that will impress them. Works like a charm for me :smile:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just gotta like it flow man. Stop trying to have sex. Just be woman friends and chill. It'll naturally materialize

AmenhotepIV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
KTown
Just live your life and grind. Stack money and build your dreams. Live like a monk. Detached and disciplined. Just go about your day like women don't exist. Quieting stack and get resources and do your thing and they'll come outta nowhere.

One min a chick will peep you while you're doing your thing
. When you ignore them they'll get curious and end up eventually eating your ass. She wont even know what hit her. The whole time you planned that scenario and her dumb ass think its love at first sight and some type of mystical laws of attraction bullshyt that connected y'all.

Just be like water. Quiet, calm, unassuming, balanced...just like water. Set the traps but acquiring resources and the stuff you want and before you know it they'll be in your trap.

Always make them feel guilty and pervertic for wanting sex. Hit them with some reverse #metoo shyt. "I'm not that type of guy, I need to get to know you first" She'll be thrown off. "wow hes respectable"

You're the innocent good guy that just want to live life and when u don't pursue them they become the sexual aggressive predator taking your innocence.

Never try to talk to women like its back in the day. Find your niche, stay in shape and grind at your career goals. The women in you line of work with be attracted too you. All the randoms will be bonus.

Its 2018 these hoes are on high alert. You gotta be like water and let them choose. Give them the illusion that they have control and power. Women can handle control. You give it to them and the pressure will make them pass it back to you. They just need to appease their weak egos and touch the power so they can feel empowered and brag to their social circle.

Im about to go on another hiatus. Be like water. Blend in

:whoo::ohhh::mjlol:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I was very shy and introverted when I was in my 20s and 30s. Playing the patient/calm water game didn't work.
0XsVtaw.jpg