The biggest elephant in the room in most relationships: Women think they settled and could have done better

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Most relationships built on this foundation are doomed to fail from the start and there are more women who feel this way than most men are willing to admit

Especially If she ever had a man in her past who was "the one who got away", it's even worse feeling for her and she will take the resentment out on you everyday, you can never measure up

How many coli brehs in a relationship want to admit that their woman looks at them with the "I'm so lucky to have you in my life" look:sas2:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Most relationships built on this foundation are doomed to fail from the start and there are more women who feel this way than most men are willing to admit

Especially If she ever had a man in her past who was "the one who got away", it's even worse feeling for her and she will take the resentment out on you everyday, you can never measure up

How many coli brehs in a relationship want to admit that their woman looks at them with the "I'm so lucky to have you in my life" look:sas2:

They only feel that why when your money lookin funny… If your bread is right trust she ain’t thinking about the next nikka or the nikka she use to mess :mjlol:

If she on the Amex accounts, got Marc Jacob and LV bags pushing that big body Benz GLS 2023 model and 2 decades deep in a marriage and still getting long stroked raw 4 times a week… A thought about she could’ve done better never crossed her mind because I’m the nikka she did better with :mjgrin:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bottom of the Lake
The funniest part is when this shyt is said by women with kids

Had a co worker who got 2 kids by 2 different men, one by a ex con who was still married but separated and the nikka had 6 other kids and then she had a kid with a bum nikka who lives with his mama and doesn’t pay child support…. BUT I ALWAYS HEAR HER AND THE OTHER CHICKS TALKING ABOUT IM NOT SETTLING even when the guy who even talking to them doesn’t have any kids and handles their responsibility…

How can u use the word not settling when u already settled when u let 2 bums knock u up

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
They only feel that why when your money lookin funny… If your bread is right trust she ain’t thinking about the next nikka or the nikka she use to mess :mjlol:

If she on the Amex accounts, got Marc Jacob and LV bags pushing that big body Benz GLS 2023 model and 2 decades deep in a marriage and still getting long stroked raw 4 times a week… A thought about she could’ve done better never crossed her mind because I’m the nikka she did better with :mjgrin:
This is not always the case

Sometimes it's the emotional connection/stimulation or the physical.

A lot of men are :flabbynsick:amd disappointing in bed

Some lack the charm, charisma etc

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
The funniest part is when this shyt is said by women with kids

Had a co worker who got 2 kids by 2 different men, one by a ex con who was still married but separated and the nikka had 6 other kids and then she had a kid with a bum nikka who lives with his mama and doesn’t pay child support…. BUT I ALWAYS HEAR HER AND THE OTHER CHICKS TALKING ABOUT IM NOT SETTLING even when the guy who even talking to them doesn’t have any kids and handles their responsibility…

How can u use the word not settling when u already settled when u let 2 bums knock u up

Facts upon facts

some women would legit rather die alone than "settle"

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
May I join in, bashing these women as well, lads?

full

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Seems like it’s harder than ever for women to be content. I think the AI phenomenon will make online dating/social media less of an obstacle due to people constantly being scammed/catfished. So in person interactions and dumb phones will make a comeback

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
When a man says this, most women deny it, but let's be real, there's plenty women that'll admit this when they are close enough to you to open up.

Yeah men aren't perfect but women's ideal partner is statistically far more improbable than a man's ideal partner. So this is Partly a problem of it being hard to please women/ high expectations

Don't lesbian relationships have high rates of divorce and abuse? :sas2:

That's why you should strive to be the best you can. Don't listen to women who talk about some "just be yourself"/"toxic masculinity"/etc. bullshyt. You'll regret it later

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
When a man says this, most women deny it, but let's be real, there's plenty women that'll admit this when they are close enough to you to open up.

Yeah men aren't perfect but women's ideal partner is statistically far more improbable than a man's ideal partner. So this is Partly a problem of it being hard to please women/ high expectations

Don't lesbian relationships have high rates of divorce and abuse? :sas2:

That's why you should strive to be the best you can. Don't listen to women who talk about some "just be yourself"/"toxic masculinity"/etc. bullshyt. You'll regret it later
Lesbian relationships have the highest rate of domestic violence of all relationship demographics.

Gay couples have the lowest

:hubie:
:dame: