SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Listen, before I start my point I hope this thread doesn't get derailed :snoop: I'm being dead serious like I've always been :francis: So, could we have constructive dialogue? That's why I joined this site to CONVERSE with brothas like myself.

I told some coli brehs yesterday that I was going to make this thread. It's mainly a call to action thread of some sorts :manny: Listen, we as a Black or AA Community (myself included) have to use better logic. Take this past election for example. We had MANY people tapdance for Hillary Clinton :beli: It was UNECESSARY tapdacing :martin: Hell, Carson didn't get that much support from brothas on the Repub side. Why did I bring this up? Because we always tapdance for the Dems without forcing the Repubs hand. Like I said, we have to take a play from the Hispanics and become powerbrokers :manny:

Next up, we have to put our differences aside and come together. I was an uppity type growing up in a working-class community:snoop: Plus, I was selfish, but I got out of that. I've donated to all types of good causes. Also, I volunteered with my city (with other brothas) with canvassing and cleaning up my community:smugbiden:

We really need to look where our priorities are as a people. To me, that's the most important. I'll also admit that as of right now I'm kinda struggling, but you crawl before you walk :smugbiden: I hold my head up high with a smile. It deeply disturbs me that my people get gunned down unjustly. In my opinion, we always have to be vocal :martin: Our Haitian brehs were vocal against Clinton and the injustices done to them and I salute them for that :salute:

Last thing, we need HONEST leadership in our community. The ones that aren't helping should be ousted. Never let anyone pimp you :snoop: That goes for the preachers, awakened Black leaders, and etc :snoop: I have an issue with the CBC (Congressional Black Caucus) because they haven't done anything remotely relevant for Blacks in 30 years :beli:

P.S. we gotta bring that BLACK DOLLAR back into the Black community and support one another businesses.

I'm not going to quit on my community and being a helpful person :jawalrus:

Before someone brings something up that's irrelevant :snoop: Just want to say that I'm single because I want to be. Also, a good girl will come along if that's in the plans. My goal right now is to help people and get on my feet. I want to make my parents proud of me :jawalrus: They waited 23 years to have a son and I'm gonna come back on that investment:obama:

Last edited:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
First thing we need the we need to do is :pacspit: on both parties. Not one of them is going to help blacks in any meaningful way no matter what we do. That includes Bernie too:ufdup:. His ass was all for Jewish reparations but once asked about Black reparations he hit us with that :whoa:
Reparations are tricky tbh. I've stated we need to fix Black infrastructure and give Blacks grants if they want to start their own businesses. TBH, no way would the reparations we want would pass. It's too expensive for 44 million Black Americans. Yeah, it's wrong, but I'm mainly concerned with infrastructure in the AA community and tackling income inequality.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
:yeshrug: You need to do soul searching.

I am just fine.

If your life hinges on the dependency of others thats on you.

Just focus on you and stop these ridiculous collectivization threads
You say that until I disagree with something you don't like. Then, it's we we we. I'm talking about the community as a whole. So, STOP derailing my damn thread.

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment

Before someone brings something up that's irrelevant :snoop: Just want to say that I'm single because I want to be. Also, a good girl will come along if that's in the plans. My goal right now is to help people and get on my feet. I want to make my parents proud of me :jawalrus: They waited 23 years to have a son and I'm gonna come back on that investment:obama:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

At you feeling the need to include this in the OP.

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Reparations are tricky tbh. I've stated we need to fix Black infrastructure and give Blacks grants if they want to start their own businesses. TBH, no way would the reparations we want would pass. It's too expensive for 44 million Black Americans. Yeah, it's wrong, but I'm mainly concerned with infrastructure in the AA community and tackling income inequality.
That's my piont why vote for either party if they ain't gonna do shyt for us except say "police brutality is wrong". We only got ourselves and no ones backing us up.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
That's my piont why vote for either party if they ain't gonna do shyt for us except say "police brutality is wrong". We only got ourselves and no ones backing us up.
I agree and understand your point. However, I think it's better to infiltrate BOTH parties. Also, I think we need outsiders to fight on the outside too. 3rd parties and people fighting outside the box is a good thing also :manny: More Black brehs and brehettes gotta get in the political process.

Groanman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
THREE-OH-FIVE TILL I DIE
No disrespect OP but i agree with someone who said above that it's you who needs to do some soul searching.

It's a lost cause when it comes to Black folk and politics.

Because these ngas follow liberals in lock step.

They're too afraid to strategically split the Black vote and at least TRY to force the system to work for us.

But even though we gave it away, we sure do love singing the blues. :coffee:

Last edited: