The Black Woman Is A GODDESS (Don't Forget It :ufdup:)

Raheem95

All Star
Daps
I love "awkward" "different" men. It's powerful in it's own way. The outcasts. Geeks/nerds/skinny/short/ the misunderstood...

One of my first crushes was Dennis Rodman. I thought he was beautiful but the world thought he was ugly.

that's kinda hard to believe :francis:

i was a outcast in school and no girls wanted me until i met somebody at 17. she ended breaking my heart and it led me to be promiscuous, in order to relieve some pain tbh.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I love "awkward" "different" men. It's powerful in it's own way. The outcasts. Geeks/nerds/skinny/short/ the misunderstood...

One of my first crushes was Dennis Rodman. I thought he was beautiful but the world thought he was ugly.
Mf was 6'7 muscular millionaire, Gtfoh with that shyt.u would've had more credibility by saying Gary Colemen :dead:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
It seems like when y'all make threads like this you still exclude certain Black women and only display women with curvy bodies, "natural" hair, nice skin, half nude (in bikinis). You never include the fat Black women, the ones with acne, the ones with disabilities, the skinny ones with zero curves, the real tall Black women...It makes it where it's hard to take it serious. The focus is always superficial/shallow.

The whole concept of these corny appreciation threads are shallow and borderline stalker activity. Cats posting random people who aren't celebs pics on online message boards that the people don't even k ow exist without their permission. Stuff has always been weird to me when men and women do it because there is no true appreciation going on its just a list of people they want to sleep with.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Mf was 6'7 muscular millionaire, Gtfoh with that shyt.u would've had more credibility by saying Gary Colemen :dead:

I'm talking about his face. Dennis Rodman was not considered attractive. He was on "most ugliest celebrity" lists. It's not only his looks, it was his aura and how he presented himself. I didn't care for Gary Coleman's image aside from his looks. I didn't think he was funny either.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
What threads on here have I made about men's looks? I'll wait....

Or implying Black Men are Gods and only posting models?
Other than white guys, LSA always posts the same type of guys. The Matt Kemp-Cam Newton-Idris Elba types. Most BM don't look like either of those three.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Other than white guys, LSA always posts the same type of guys. The Matt Kemp-Cam Newton-Idris Elba types. Most BM don't look like either of those three.
I hate LSA.
Idris Elba looks like a regular old Black man to me.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Let's just tell it man, Black women are beautiful. Yes, I like Greek women, but Black women in the WHOLE diaspora will be my number one :noah: From the melanin to the goddess figure :ohlawd:

Hey hey a thread I can fukk with. Black women GOAT the original woman which all others try and imitate the mother of all.:blessed:
meagan-good-01.jpg