The Booster Gold Movie Won't Be A Part of the DCEU

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know it's a quote, but I don't believe it. Maybe it'll be a standalone movie in the sense that there's no cameos or plans for Booster to show up in a JLA movie, but I'm positive it'll be a DCEU movie.

Booster Gold is one of my favorite comic book characters. In truth, we should have a Booster and Ted Kord team up movie done in the Giffen/DeMatteis JLI style.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
You really think WB is gonna let Berlanti direct a DC movie with no connecting tissue to their current cash cow :stopitslime:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
That "as of right now" makes me think that it will a part of the larger DCEU before everything is said and done.

The same was originally said about Shazam! due to its rights still being tied to New Line Cinema so WB doesn't have full control over the property, and even there WB ended up working out a deal so it will be part of the DCEU.

A Booster Gold comic fan :mjlol:

:comeon:

Before the New 52 relaunch Booster Gold and the Justice League: Generation Lost book that he headlined was some of the consistently best stuff DC was putting out at the time. In fact, I still hate Flashpoint for the sole reason that they ended those books prematurely because of it.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
The same was originally said about Shazam! due to its rights still being tied to New Line Cinema so WB doesn't have full control over the property, and even there WB ended up working out a deal so it will be part of the DCEU.

:comeon:

Before the New 52 relaunch Booster Gold and the Justice League: Generation Lost book that he headlined was some of the consistently best stuff DC was putting out at the time. In fact, I still hate Flashpoint for the sole reason that they ended those books prematurely because of it.
:mjlol:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Y'all are sleeping on Booster Gold, dude has lots of potential.

That Justice League episode that focused on him was def on the best episodes of the show.
That shyt was hilarious. nikka saved the city on the low
And got cussed out cause he left his position
The hal Jordan got all the credit

egsteel

All Star
Daps
That shyt was hilarious. nikka saved the city on the low
And got cussed out cause he left his position
The hal Jordan got all the credit

That episode reminded me of the Buffy episode where Xander rides out with Zombie Squad while the rest of the gang saves the world from some random apocalypse.