The Brawl at the Palace... Official 10 year anniversary

Captain

Save a thought
Daps
Reppin
Ethiopia
Classic American spectacle

where were you when it happend.

I remember young Captain was a sophomore in HS... It was Friday night and we were meeting up at homies before we went out and got into some typical HS nefarious activities for the night, blasting Chingy on the radio.

About to turn off ESPN as were leaving the crib and lo and behold! :krs: nikkas wildin, cacs cac'n, Steven Jackson straight groonin throwing wild haymakers at spectators unwittingly turned participants :russ:

Where were you?

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
When that fat cac stood before Artest and got Forearm smashed :blessed:

ron-artest-punches-fan-o.gif

2aad8210fdda3bc5751500383d6103a3.320x240x26.gif

When that cac splashd a whole big gulp in artest face and got his neck broke :blessed:
iz80wg.gif

When Jermaine Oneal slid into that punch like he was finishing a guitar solo and knocked that cac back to the Caucus Cliffs. :blessed:

jo-sliding-dragon-punch-o.gif

KplusK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
shyt they was just picking random people to punch i don't even think the one who actually threw the joint got hit shyt was crazy to actually see the fans getting beat up by NBA players i was like :ooh: never seen in any sports interaction between the two like that

Captain

Save a thought
Daps
Reppin
Ethiopia
shyt they was just picking random people to punch i don't even think the one who actually threw the joint got hit shyt was crazy to actually see the fans getting beat up by NBA players i was like :ooh: never seen in any sports interaction between the two like that

Yeah it was the guy in the blue shirt/white hat who threw the drink but World Peace didn't even see him he just run up the stand and the two dude behind him were watching in excitement like :krs: until they saw Ron thought they did it & came after them, their expression went from :gladbron: to :damn:

In later interviews dude who tossed drink/started all this was calling the players thugs but he actually has a long arrest record & trouble with the law :smh:

He drives a 4Runner

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The very fact that no one died that night solidifies it as one of the top 5 moments in sports.
Was shocking then, hilarious now. Jermaine o'neil with the School of Rock sliding punch...metta world peace aka Ron Artest aka "my album sold 4600 less copies than Kevin Federlines".
Hilarious brawl.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
The very fact that no one died that night solidifies it as one of the top 5 moments in sports.
Was shocking then, hilarious now. Jermaine o'neil with the School of Rock sliding punch...metta world peace aka Ron Artest aka "my album sold 4600 less copies than Kevin Federlines".
Hilarious brawl.
Remember when they interview him about the brawl and he starts promoting his rap album :mjlol: :laff:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crazy how the pacers were winning and they still merked off on nikkas in their hometown. I'm surprised Trick Trick didn't put a no fly zone on them.