Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
I can’t fathom how a man supposedly just go after enemy women but NEVER the men. It’s the
most cowardly shyt I’ve ever seen, especially knowing how other races operate. :mindblown:

For the third time you never answer my question how old are you?

Hey how come I never see you comment on anything having to do with races and white supremacy?

I haven't seen you talk about racism at all recently I've only seen you attack me another black person why is that?

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
For the third time you never answer my question how old are you?

Hey how come I never see you comment on anything having to do with races and white supremacy?

I haven't seen you talk about racism at all recently I've only seen you attack me another black person why is that?
fukk does it matter? You’re a coward who doesn’t have any energy for white males

Counter Racist Male

Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
fukk does it matter? You’re a coward who doesn’t have any energy for white males

I've never seen you speak on racism ever. Yet I'm the coward?

Once again you're attacking a black person was speaking about racism white supremacy yet I'm a coward?

And I don't mean to attack you personally because I really don't like personally attack other black people but you have some deep issues. I see the way you get worked up over random tweets buy random 16 and 17 year old girls. That tells me you're either extremely young possibly barely out of high school or either very immature.

Not only that you do not listen to well. I told you over and over again that white womens racism gets overlooked and they get a pass many times when they are more vocal a more aggressive what they racism then white men are. Yes by and large white men are in control but because we see white men out in the front we don't notice white women working right alongside them and behind the scenes practicing racism white supremacy.

And you're mad at me another black person for bringing this to the Forefront?

Last edited:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I've never seen you speak on racism ever. Yet on the coward?

Once again you're attacking a black person was speaking about racism white supremacy yet I'm a coward?

And I don't mean to attack you personally because I really don't like personally attack other black people but you have some deep issues. I see the way you get worked up over random tweets buy random 16 and 17 year old girls. That tells me you're either extremely young possibly barely out of high school or either very immature.

Not only that you do not listen to well. I told you over and over again that white womens racism gets overlooked and they get a pass many times when they are more vocal a more aggressive what they racism then white men are. Yes by and large white men are in control but because we see white men out in the front we don't notice white women working right alongside them and behind the scenes practicing racism white supremacy.

And you're mad at me another black person for bringing this to the Forefront?
Man I’m not reading that feminine bullshyt. You talking about racism white supremacy but go only after White women, lmao you’re retarded

Counter Racist Male

Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Man I’m not reading that feminine bullshyt. You talking about racism white supremacy but go only after White women, lmao you’re retarded

That says it all you have a lot of issues little bro.

Here's a question for you why are you waiting for me? Go ahead and put in the work?

AggiePride336.

Black American. The Sipp/Carolina.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Why she ain’t wanna answer the question on whether those from her own race were attracted to her or tried to get with her? Lol

Spending my time at a high school that was overwhelmingly white, and witnessing most of the black men at the school date white women, I can definitely say that from my observations, that most of the white women who were with us black men were undesired by the white boys. I even talked with a white girl for a little while, and I don’t remember any white men really feigning for her. She was the one and only white woman I tried. Her comments and the way her family reacted to me turned me off of her real quick, though. I’ll never forget her telling me that her father didn’t like me, and I was this quiet kid, just accepted into a university, and had a good head on my shoulders, so I was naive and didn’t understand why he wouldn’t have liked me lol.