Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
How does DC's situation differ?

its fully rec, no clue how they tax tho

It's legal to use but not sell and distribute and they don't have dispensaries. Also zoning is an issue because landwise, DC is tiny. Concerns of a coffeeshop being next to a school, church etc. Smokers go black market or make "donations" at 420 eventbrite pop-up parties and connect with delivery men with a minimum $50 donation. Or you can join "art clubs" (smoke and paint sessions) and "audio sessions" (toke and listening parties) with membership fees like a meet and greet. Police have recently caught onto this so they aren't advertised as much on eventbrite, more personal websites.
If you live in the surrounding VA/MD suburbs, you have to meet the delivery person right inside the border - mainly for Marylanders (Most reputable liveries will not cross the Anacostia into SouthEast DC). Exceptions for Arlington/Alexandria and even Reston and Loudoun Co. since clients are wealthy, professional, not ratchet and less likely to make things hot. So technically it's legal but it's not. :dame: Just make sure to state donation else the vendor will hit you with the :gucci::scust::hubie:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Not everybody has a greenthumb, and what do you do till harvest?

They let you keep 6 plants. Its not even about liking to garden it's just not being stupid. If you harvest 6 plants you'd be good for the whole year.

Eddie_1100

All Star
Daps
They let you keep 6 plants. Its not even about liking to garden it's just not being stupid. If you harvest 6 plants you'd be good for the whole year.
My dude. You not comprehending. Carry on.