The Celtics would beat the Cavs if they had Durant

Would the Celtics beat the Cavs with Durant?

• Yes

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
As we know per reports from the offseason, Durant had the Celtics in his final three potential destinations. Instead of going to Boston, he decided to ruin the league and join the Warriors (which i dont necessarily fault him for).

With that said, I think the Celtics would beat the Cavs if they had him and would be legitimate title contenders. Teams wouldnt be able to focus on IT as much, the Celtics would have improved height on their team, better rebounding and would have allowed Jae Crowder to be a potential 6th man candidate coming off the bench. Stevens would have a field day with all the plays he could draw up and the Celtics would be in the finals.

Agree or disagree?

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
As we know per reports from the offseason, Durant had the Celtics in his final three potential destinations. Instead of going to Boston, he decided to ruin the league and join the Warriors (which i dont necessarily fault him for).

With that said, I think the Celtics would beat the Cavs if they had him and would be legitimate title contenders. Teams wouldnt be able to focus on IT as much, the Celtics would have improved height on their team, better rebounding and would have allowed Jae Crowder to be a potential 6th man candidate coming off the bench. Stevens would have a field day with all the plays he could draw up and the Celtics would be in the finals.

Agree or disagree?
They probably would but it's no guarantee. Then he still would have to face GS or SA on the other side. If the goal was rings then the Boston move wouldn't be worth it

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
No one's beating Lebron in the East until he retires. Keep making these "should've could've would've" threads tho!

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
imagine stickman going to the blazers and them facing the warriors in the playoffs. Would've been a great series

Jokic/ Bogut
Who cares/ Green
Durant/ Barnes
CJ/ Klay
Video Game dame/ Steph

Or he went to the wizards