The cheat code to working out everyday is......

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
Living near a park or gym

I just moved to a place near both and the feeling of having the option of doing light work and 15 minutes later you already home taking a shower:banderas:

I realized I was never lazy it's just when you live far from the gym you end up wasting a lot of time with the other stuff

Now with this shyt so close I know for a fact I can exercise everyday

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
What type of workouts are you doing? How long are you staying?
I mean working out looks good but its always about substance and what youre doing when youre there

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
What type of workouts are you doing? How long are you staying?
I mean working out looks good but its always about substance and what youre doing when youre there
I do it every day for the way it makes me feel not just to look good so some days I just do quick 10 minutes jogging or sprinting and some push ups and sit ups

Now when I have time I do complete sessions including lifts and I do it 2 times per day

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
shyt now that I think about it this applies to every place

-want to be good at pulling bytches? Live nears the bars and go there whenever you want:ohhh:

- in high school I lived right next to the school, never been late and could wake up just 10 minutes before class:ohhh:

-never had a job right next to the house tho I can see the same benefits as the school but I think it would also have some downs:patrice:

Moral of the story: don't just buy/pay rent on a random place:jawalrus:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Fam where do you live?

I have like 10 gyms all within 5-10 minutes from me.

I go to one farther away because it has a in-door basketball court.
was about to ask this...i guess i forget some of yall might be in shyt cities/rural areas or the burbs...i can throw a rock in every direction from my porch and be within a 10-15 min walk (not drive) to a gym, crossfit, boxing gym, barre/yoga/pilates studio, or bootcamp. distance never been an issue for me

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps
Got one in my complex where I do cardio daily and a 24Hr Fitness under a mile away from my work where I go to do weights

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Thinking of how you’d look with a belly or being a fat ass slob,even on them days where I don’t feel like lifting a weight I just manage to get to the gym or get the pull-up bar out and do sets of pull-ups and pushups because I don’t wanna be a slob or get a stomach