The Chi season 3 featuring Transgendered Actress

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only a half a percent which equals 1.6 million Americans. So much power for such a small minority:francis:

Crazy part is handicap folks make up a large percent of the people in the country and they can't even get on tv...:mjlol:. Especially black handicapped folks its like they don't even exist...

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
The agenda ruins everything they touch, goddamn :snoop:

I don't hate gay and trans people but this is sickening.

No matter how many surgeries a man can have, he can never be a woman.

Just like a woman can never be a man. This is just not right.

Even worse, some of their viewers can be kids and teenagers watching this shyt.

I miss those days when gay people weren't a big factor like they are these days.

Who cares brehs, fukk it and stop stressing over it. Let them get their limelight.

No they will never be real women, I sho in hell ain't trying to get with any trans, but they at least deserve respect as a human being. If you worried about your kids, sit them down and give them a talk

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Who cares brehs, fukk it and stop stressing over it. Let them get their limelight.

No they will never be real women, I sho in hell ain't trying to get with any trans, but they at least deserve respect as a human being. If you worried about your kids, sit them down and give them a talk
Hey just because you don’t have an issue of black male homosexuality being pushed into a popular black show don’t try to push your rhetoric to people who can actually see the fukking propaganda for what it is to make the show “very gay” which comes from the writer herself.