The CIA Planned To Bomb Miami in order to Frame Cuba [Recepits]

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32112987.pdf

They also planned to starve the Cubans by implementing techniques to destroy their crops

https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32105754.pdf

:russ:(Long Live) Castro had these cacs furious :blessed:

ED-AT726_amcol_J_20150607163954.jpg

isisleo86

All Star
Daps
I remember hearing about that before. As an American I enjoy the protection of living in such a powerful nation but those that run this country are EVIL! They DON'T GIVE ONE fukk ABOUT AMERICAN CITIZENS (or the soldiers for that matter).

The terrifying part is, who's to say CIA/government won't do this in the future? They're painting N. Korea as our greatest threat right now. Who's to say they didn't kill over 3,000 citizens on 9/11? You want to roll your eyes at conspiracy theorists but our government actually considered killing it's own citizens to engage conflict with another nation. They were going to starve the citizens of that country because they didn't agree with the leaders of that country. Just EVIL!

Last edited:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
I remember hearing about that before. As an American I enjoy the protection of living in such a powerful nation but those that run this country are EVIL! They DON'T GIVE ONE fukk ABOUT AMERICAN CITIZENS (or the soldiers for that matter).

The terrifying part is, who's to say CIA/government won't do this in the future? They're painting N. Korea as our greatest threat right now. Who's to say they didn't kill over 3,000 citizens on 9/11? You want to roll your eyes at conspiracy theorists but out government actually considered killing it's own citizens to engage conflict with another nation. They were going to starve the citizens of that country because they didn't agree with the leaders of that country. Just EVIL!

iraq2.jpg

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
I was taught in school that the U.S. sank it's own ship in Cuba, the USS Maine, to kickoff off the Spanish American War :manny:

I mean, I already know this place gives no fukks

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The terrifying part is, who's to say CIA/government won't do this in the future? They're painting N. Korea as our greatest threat right now. Who's to say they didn't kill over 3,000 citizens on 9/11? You want to roll your eyes at conspiracy theorists but our government actually considered killing it's own citizens to engage conflict with another nation. They were going to starve the citizens of that country because they didn't agree with the leaders of that country. Just EVIL!
They dont want the truth man dont waste ur time