The Coli Doing Good- Sista @Binary aka @thirdeye on the News

concise

Veteran
Daps
I do shyt like this too. Mainly because it's absurd for an old person to have spent their entire lives raising children but not have somebody there to help them live in dignity when they get older. A damn shame.

I get paid in the time I get to spend with my elders. One old lady taught me about composting. We getting our seeders together for this spring! Urban garden here we come! There's also an older gentleman in my community who comes around macking on her. We make sure to save him a plate. They live modestly but sometimes medications are beast. They shouldn't have to choose between food and medication. Fukking absurd. And I help em clean their apartments when their arthritis flares up.

People will ignore your post just to talk slick about this young woman.:francis:

Click the link and watch the video. She is not doing things for people who can't help themselves. These people are her age and totally able-bodied.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
People will ignore your post just to talk slick about this young woman.:francis:
Lol! I know. The comments about her going back to live in the shack kinda had dying over here for a minute:lolbron:
Some of them are fools wit it.:russ:
But another poster told me to watch the video. Random acts of kindness are great but I do hope she ain't gettin taken advantage of.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
She starts off working fir free they build a personal relationship. She says i hey i have other things to do. The bond makes the client say hey we love what you do for us we will pay you.

Pow business.

Or shes just accepted the teachingsnof jesus christ and lends her good will to white folks for free.

She may wanna lend a hand to people that need the most help though if its like that :ufdup:
This is true too. I started off volunteering for an educational program and they ended up hiring me based of the curriculum I provided them with. Volunteering can be a way to showcase ur reliability and skills as long as its low cost to u.
Really hoping she's being smart about it.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
No clue who this is but is that seriously her?

YOu know that wouldn't fly for no black man.

Better to make it a business for old people who can't move around like that.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
This is true too. I started off volunteering for an educational program and they ended up hiring me based of the curriculum I provided them with. Volunteering can be a way to showcase ur reliability and skills as long as its low cost to u.
Really hoping she's being smart about it.

Volunteering to fold clothes showcases what skills exactly?

Showcasing that she knows the exact amount of fabric softener to make sure the covers are pillowy soft?

Showcasing the right mixture of Pine Sol and hot water to get those tough to go stains off the kitchen floors?

Jesus..

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
Same man, @Beegio and I spoke to her a couple of years ago...she seemed pretty nice, I think she just finished a contract with her former employer at the time. She was trying to get a small business off the ground, she had a little capital but she didn't know how or where to start.

All of those things exist here. Some NGOs will hire people if they've been volunteering for a long time, you don't even need a bachelor's in social work. Man, this is just confusing as fukk...she's got a bachelor's degree, she has work experience...why is she doing this :what:

She was cool af, good to see she's doing positive things.