The Coli is 86.4% male & 13.6% female....

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Some more interesting stats.

Total visits are down 9.79%

On average we get about 80,697 visits a day.

Our traffic from social media websites: 47% from Youtube. 15% from reddit. 13% from twitter. Facebook & Instagram both 10%

Additionally, the average user visits for 20 minutes at a time.

Bodybuilding.com, Lsa.com, thebore.com, neogaf.com, st0rmfr0nt.com:Jordan_Halo:& kanyetothe.com - these are some of the top sites that directly refer the most people to the coli.

lsa.com, spankbang.com:dead:, wrestlingforum.com, instagram.com & xvideos.com(:mjlol:) - these are a few of the top ranking sites that users are directed to while visiting the coli. There was another adult website in the top 10 but you have to sign up for premium to see it.

Some of our top competitors are lsa.com, wshh.com, boxden & huffingtonpost.com

similarweb.com and the coli's advertising info page are my sources.

The interlopers that hijack TLR.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
How did you find out the male to female ratio?

COOKIES HOLD A LOT OF INFORMATION. ALL THAT SITE DOES IS PULL INFORMATION FROM EVERYWHERE AND COMPILE IT. THE ADS YOU GET CAN GIVE YOU WAY TO BOTS. SOMETHING SIMPLE. IT USE TO BE MY JOB WHEN I GOT OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL WORKING FOR A FINANCE COMPANY. I BUILT PROFILES ON PEOPLE BASED ON LITTLE THINGS THEY DO. THE END GOAL IS TO FIND THE ASSET BUT THE STUFF YOU FIND ALONG THE WAY IS HILARIOUS.

I BUILT A PROFILE FOR MY BOSS BASED ON HIS FACEBOOK PAGE AND HE DELETED EVERYTHING. THAT ONE GUY WHO MADE A THREAD ABOUT EXPOSING HIS EX AND GIVING TEXT MESSAGES REALLY EXPOSED HIMSELF ALSO JUST BY POSTING SOME SCREEN SHOTS.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
I might be the only real nikka left on here then,
Nah pleighboi :birdman:
:ufdup: you knew what you were going to see when you clicked it
38074234.jpg