Big fan of newsboy caps so picked up 2 like
s-l1200.webp

Outchea looking like Camp Lo:heh:
:dead:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What are some comfortable "Corporate appropriate sneakers" to wear in the office. Hard bottoms legit hurting my feet
I would say any minimalist style sneaker.

So I wouldn't say you have to spend crazy money on Koio or Common Projects, but those styles would probably fit in most offices.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Alright brehs my style is stuck in 2020. After being in a long relationship, COVID, and being exclusively a remote worker I haven't had a reason to upgrade!

I've seen some of my clothes and I've been like :scust:so I'm starting upgrade the basics... socks shirts underwear.

I'm also 40 so I'm not trying to dress in trends. I want clean lines, elevated, understated.

One place I'd recommend for elevated basics is Asket.

Yall got any recommendations for me? I'm not :flabbynsick: status by the way :mjlol:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I will also say the past few years I've invested more in dressing up attire vs casual so I need to fill that gap in my wardrobe

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One piece of advice that I think is helpful for a lot of guys is...you gotta leave the t shirts alone.

Unless you're fit and muscular, a t shirt is not going to flatter you because it has no structure. So any flaws in your body are going to be noticed.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
One piece of advice that I think is helpful for a lot of guys is...you gotta leave the t shirts alone.

Unless you're fit and muscular, a t shirt is not going to flatter you because it has no structure. So any flaws in your body are going to be noticed.
Like even basic tees? Men look great in jeans and t shirt.

Now something like graphic tees gotta go in the trash. A nice black tee is flattering.

But I'd agree you have to be in shape but also 40+ no one expects you to be perfect. Put together yes

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like even basic tees? Men look great in jeans and t shirt.

Now something like graphic tees gotta go in the trash. A nice black tee is flattering.

But I'd agree you have to be in shape but also 40+ no one expects you to be perfect. Put together yes
If you're a good shape you're ahead of the game and you're gonna look good in anything.

I just think casual stuff like tee shirts don't do a good job of highlighting a man's best features and hiding his flaws.

We talk about women doing all sorts of tricks to make their hips look better and ass look rounder. Whatever. But men can do things also. Especially if they want to present a v taper, or look taller or whatever.

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC

Disagree with this, I think the more prevalent problem with T's is that most dudes are buying thin low quality version's. Coupled with the fact that they are often paired with jeans that are too low on the waist making for disjointed mess.