Essential The Coli's GQ Thread: Men's Fashion

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
These sites should be added to the OP in terms of elevated basics.

cos.com
asket.com
sanvt.com
For sneakers:
koio.com

Speaking of sneakers, I got the off-white Koios and I like this iteration of their Capris. They honestly feel more comfortable than my Common Projects and almost makes me want to get another pair, but I think I have enough as is.

FaID7Gn.jpeg

A98nc8m.jpeg

The first few iteration of the Koios were chunky (my grey ones) and comparing the weight of all my minimalist sneakers they are the heaviest. The new Off White Koio Capris I have are the lightest.

Also I posted about these earlier but I am feeling these sneakers..

eWVfVlO.jpeg

I'm just not sure if I'm too :flabbynsick: to rock them :mjlol:
them Koio hard. I just saw the copper pair. I find my size ima get em

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
These sites should be added to the OP in terms of elevated basics.

cos.com
asket.com
sanvt.com
For sneakers:
koio.com

Speaking of sneakers, I got the off-white Koios and I like this iteration of their Capris. They honestly feel more comfortable than my Common Projects and almost makes me want to get another pair, but I think I have enough as is.

FaID7Gn.jpeg

A98nc8m.jpeg

The first few iteration of the Koios were chunky (my grey ones) and comparing the weight of all my minimalist sneakers they are the heaviest. The new Off White Koio Capris I have are the lightest.

Also I posted about these earlier but I am feeling these sneakers..

eWVfVlO.jpeg

I'm just not sure if I'm too :flabbynsick: to rock them :mjlol:

those leather sneaks looks just like the old Common Projects. Are they still around

Anyway, I use to love them but them shyt would always look old by the fourth wear. Just wasnt worth the price point anymore.

as far as J's, nice colorway. Once you start mentally feeling old, its all downhill. You cant do that. Of course its obvious things you cant rock as when you were young, but you should be able to pull J's off

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
those leather sneaks looks just like the old Common Projects. Are they still around

Anyway, I use to love them but them shyt would always look old by the fourth wear. Just wasnt worth the price point anymore.

as far as J's, nice colorway. Once you start mentally feeling old, its all downhill. You cant do that. Of course its obvious things you cant rock as when you were young, but you should be able to pull J's off
Minimalist sneakers now are just ubiquitous in modern style now whether CPs or other brands it seems.

Thanks - yeah I like the Jordan's and good thinking on feeling mentally old and how it can impact you.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
After having to use my girls quite a bit during our travel I decided to get my own streamer. Heard great things about this.

Not sure if it's working but I'm talking about the conair power steam handheld travel garment steamer

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
How do you tell if an IG page is legit? I want these shorts but I don't wanna get scammed. This page don't generate enough likes

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps