The Coli's most :flabbynsick: gamer needs your help again

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
I have an XBOX 360 :flabbynsick:

:whoa: before you vomit, please realize that I myself am :flabbynsick: , so , the 360 is actually right at my speed :ahh:

Recently copped GTA-V and been playing that but now it will not play :snoop:

I'm going to buy like 2 games today. I want one that is just like GTA-V. Sleeping Dogs comes close but I have that already and it's nowhere near as good.

Is there any other game like GTA-V where you can run around the city doing gangsta shyt and jobs and etc etc?

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
watchdogs

*edit Also check out Saints Row franchise

:salute:
I forgot about that shyt! Somebody else told me about SR before I even got GTA-V. I'm kind of spoiled off that GTA-V "quality" though, it looks realistic as hell, hope SR is similar.

San Andreas is on 360

i think I paid 3 dollars for it

Is San Andreas aite though :scust: I had GTA-IV, is it at least on that level? :lupe:

Dragonfly Jones

Siiiiiiiilence Punk!!
Daps
Reppin
KungFu Fighting & kicks that are fast as Lightning
:salute:
I forgot about that shyt! Somebody else told me about SR before I even got GTA-V. I'm kind of spoiled off that GTA-V "quality" though, it looks realistic as hell, hope SR is similar.

Is San Andreas aite though :scust: I had GTA-IV, is it at least on that level? :lupe:

if ur talkin bout playing San Andreas for the first time in ur life then I can't have this conversation with u bruh

sh1ts like talking to a person who has never heard MJ's Thriller album or saw a Bruce Lee flick

Just can't do it, sorry

:manny:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
if ur talkin bout playing San Andreas for the first time in ur life then I can't have this conversation with u bruh

sh1ts like talking to a person who has never heard MJ's Thriller album or saw a Bruce Lee flick

Just can't do it, sorry

:manny:

I think I had it on another system? I don't know. Gaming fell off with me over time so it's not like I ever cared to "make sure I played SA" :mjlol: It's just another GTA, right? Right.

So my question simply is, is it newer/better than GTA-IV? Because I had GTA-IV already.

Then I got V. And now it wont play.

I don't want to get another GTA game if it's lower quality than part-IV, I don't care if it is "the great San Andreas" :comeon:

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
I think I had it on another system? I don't know. Gaming fell off with me over time so it's not like I ever cared to "make sure I played SA" :mjlol: It's just another GTA, right? Right.

So my question simply is, is it newer/better than GTA-IV? Because I had GTA-IV already.

Then I got V. And now it wont play.

I don't want to get another GTA game if it's lower quality than part-IV, I don't care if it is "the great San Andreas" :comeon:

dont listen to them. the graphics is san andreas is like playing tetris. it was cool when it released 10 years ago but nobody playing that shyt now. just buy a new copy if gta the same shyt happened with me on ps3 it stopped working.

buy a used gta v copy at gamestop then switch discs and return it. there you go u get another copy for free

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
dont listen to them. the graphics is san andreas is like playing tetris. it was cool when it released 10 years ago but nobody playing that shyt now. just buy a new copy if gta the same shyt happened with me on ps3 it stopped working.

buy a used gta v copy at gamestop then switch discs and return it. there you go u get another copy for free

:ohhh:
repped

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Went with Saints Row, National Treasure Edition
gamestop guy said something about it has a bunch of DNC or download stuff that I have zero clue of what he was talking about, but I was sold :flabbynsick:

edit
277080-header.jpg

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
:stopitslime: took that wack shyt back :camby:

It was fake as hell, and not even in a city setting. nikkas looked like they were on a spaceship or something.

Paid the $12 difference and just took the L of having to get another copy of GTA-V :manny:

Thanks for all yall help though!

Oh and I didn't even consider Watch Dogs anymore after I heard that all you do is run around with a damn phone trying to hack shyt :camby:

Last edited: