The Combat Jack Show - The Cormega Episode (Drops Later Today)

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm very glad this is happening, I was hoping for this, I was a little disappointed with the one before cause it was too shot, needed a full episode.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope it's really in depth. There's loads I want Mega to answer, maybe sometimes Combat could do like a question and answer thing with the listeners, not to take away time from the interview but maybe as an add on thing.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wanna know what exactly happened with My Brothers Keeper. His relationship with Lake now, what was the deal between him and P and explain what went down. If he will eventually do the album with Trag. Countless things.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In regards to what Mega has to talk about he has a HUGE amount to talk about. Even asking that sounds crazy lol.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mega has masses to talk about. If you know who Mega is you know this, it's really about the questions, if the questions are good and different shyt could be epic.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have some random questions for anyone here too...

What happened to Dona?

Not that it matters but how is Mega Philosophy doing sales wise?

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
he told every story he has in his last episode? doubtful
What I'm saying is that what you're specifically asking about is what he spoke about.

He spoke on Steve Stoute being the reason he was not in the firm, and that whole shyt.

He spoke on bussing his gun at nikkas in QB. Also, how nobody wanted to battle him when it came to rapping.

He spoke on the whole Def Jam situation.

He talked about witnessing his mother's murder when he was like 5.

I'm sure he has more stories, what im saying is that the answers you're looking for were on his last appearance.

Max Goonberg

Superstar
Daps
What I'm saying is that what you're specifically asking about is what he spoke about.

He spoke on Steve Stoute being the reason he was not in the firm, and that whole shyt.

He spoke on bussing his gun at nikkas in QB. Also, how nobody wanted to battle him when it came to rapping.

He spoke on the whole Def Jam situation.

He talked about witnessing his mother's murder when he was like 5.

I'm sure he has more stories, what im saying is that the answers you're looking for were on his last appearance.

by this logic mega should never do another interview again...

jus dropped an entire album with Large Pro and hes an all around interesting and deep dude .

plenty to speak on