The Combat Jack Show - The Cormega 'Mega Philosophy' Episode

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
This episode made me go and revisit the album. This and Pinata are competing for Album of the Year to me. Gonna buy this, anyone know when the physical copies come out?

infamousred

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"everything i do is for legacy"

"i see kool g rap...who was better than anybody...or could go toe to toe with anybody"

"dudes might have 8 albums out and only 2 is good...consistency"

:salute:
dude is so real in this day and age it almost seems fake cause so many people put up a facade

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
:blessed:

Hope mega talks about selling pounds whend true meaning dropped.

u must be talking about the time when the "REALNESS" dropped and he was on Stretch Armstrong's XL show on Hot 97 talking about how he got them OZ's for the low....

NYC radio back then was SOOO DAMN REAL........... :whew:

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Anybody else wish mega would've left the songs with features off this album and saved them for another album? I feel like the feature verses take away from the introspective feel of the album. Still a GREAT album though.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody else wish mega would've left the songs with features off this album and saved them for another album? I feel like the feature verses take away from the introspective feel of the album. Still a GREAT album though.

Personally no, thought the features were real nice, M.A.R.S was nice, loved the song with Rae since the leak, and Home and D.U are really dope. It would have been nice to have a few more solo joints in addition though but maybe he wanted to keep it short and sweet and leave people wanting more, which he accomplished.