The Combat Jack Show - The Tariq Nasheed Episode (Shouts out the Coli)

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Y'all having Mega on again, J? ^

Mega is my dude. The last time yall had him was dope as shyt. Always looking forward to a Mega interview.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I urge you guys to not try to direct the show and just enjoy it. Your gonna chase away our celebrity guests just like in the past :ufdup:

If combat wants suggestions let him ask for them otherwise let's comment on the show without trying to run it or this engagement between posters and celebs will be very short lived.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
When Tariq mentioned the need for code of conduct and then Jack spoke about the taxi and jew incident, it clearly supports what dudes on here speak out for....that is consistency in your action and speech when it comes to black empowerment

In that story by Jack, it was clear that those jews followed a code of conduct to address an issue for their community

Some simple codes of conduct for black folks interested in addressing white supremacy are:

-You can't complain about the plight of black folks, but are not donating money and/or time to local and national organizations that attempts to directly address the wealth imbalance, employment, entrepreneurs etc
-You can't use religion[for or against] as a shield for not contributing to efforts that attempt tp address unique issues for your community
-You can't argue against white supremacy and then argue who is more thorough on the streets, cause they will bust their guns towards another black person when disrespected....but don't do shyt to cops when interactions get unnecessarily physical or deadly for folks who look like them
-You can't buy high-end fashion gear and complain about membership dues for a local grass root campaigns

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Informative podcast, I liked when they were talking about history more than the macking stuff but still a great show.