The Combat Jack Show: The Willie D Episode

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
This one is probably the most personal one he's done so far. The Murder Music Show one was good for more industry related stuff, and the Sway one was a good balance of both.

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

- 8ball Investments™ CEO -
Daps
Reppin
Myself
The part about his Mother really struck me. On my Daddy's "deathbed", literally the last thing he told me was " stay out of my pockets". And he had a mug on his face.

My mother and sister told me to laugh it off but they weren't there when he said it.

Not only that. When his cancer came back (the second or third time? ?). I was locked up in Solitary Confinement bekuz I wouldn't go out like no Ho Ass nikka when they tried me.

Anyways. The nikka cussed me out talkin sum wild shyt witta buncha Half-Truths (perspectives aside). He went on me like I was some Ho when he was layin on the hospital bed and I'm sittin back locked up [over some justifiable shyt foreal].

Low key I think he always wanted to say "fukk you" in some type of way as his last words to me.

That's still my nikka doe. At least I knew him and he shared whatever he had wit me. Even if he's made a few questionable decisions and comments throughout my life

The whole interview was dope tho. Every interview he gave was pretty much all different. So I see the O.G. ain't lost his step.

Cheers to the OG's man. We need yall

Last edited: