The creative chief of the Tokyo Olympics has resigned after suggesting a plus-size female...

dap-man

Pro
Daps
6052dbfcf75f09001814e8e6

"I sincerely apologize to her and people who have felt discomfort with such contents," Sasaki said.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

I don't qualify this as a true #HOH.

Japan itself is having problems with birth rates, they have been dropping continuously. Now I am not the expert on Japan, but it seems the culture itself has problems with 'the now'. I have seen alot of YouTube videos where people are required to do tons of paperwork, despite producing electronics. Alot of restaurants require physical cash than card. Also for a lot of kids, there is so much pressure to get a job... in which your expected to work there for the rest of your life.

There was another video that I watched, where a town is literally giving away a free house if you live there for 11 years because the average age is like 55-60. Japan is just like America in a sense, it has its own problems if you pull back the curtains and take a look.

This type of shyt is why you got tons of Japanese men being so lonely, they are picky as hell.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
I don't qualify this as a true #HOH.

Japan itself is having problems with birth rates, they have been dropping continuously. Now I am not the expert on Japan, but it seems the culture itself has problems with 'the now'. I have seen alot of YouTube videos where people are required to do tons of paperwork, despite producing electronics. Alot of restaurants require physical cash than card. Also for a lot of kids, there is so much pressure to get a job... in which your expected to work there for the rest of your life.

There was another video that I watched, where a town is literally giving away a free house if you live there for 11 years because the average age is like 55-60. Japan is just like America in a sense, it has its own problems if you pull back the curtains and take a look.

This type of shyt is why you got tons of Japanese men being so lonely, they are picky as hell.

their culture is brutally toxic, and they’re not alone in that in Asia...

lol at these old salarymen pissing away multi hundred thousand/millions in dollars a year positions because they’re boars who can’t keep their sexist bs under wraps for 5 minutes

Japan is like our boomers on steroids and a society unwilling to pushback

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
their culture is brutally toxic, and they’re not alone in that in Asia...

lol at these old salarymen pissing away multi hundred thousand/millions in dollars a year positions because they’re boars who can’t keep their sexist bs under wraps for 5 minutes

Japan is like our boomers on steroids and a society unwilling to pushback
"brutally toxic"

lol man some of yall spend too much time around white people